Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

Tears, singing and an eating trial.
Tonight is fucked.
...amen to that my friend... cheers
Why am I the only one that LOVES eating trials? (in moderation of course). It is a different sort of challenge that shows you something about their personalities, you get to know something intimate about these people.

Anyways, just starting to watch now on 10 play (with ad blocker on - I really love how Ad Blocker works on 10 play).. Following along with the thread, so may have a few things to say along the way. ;)

Abby when the chef walks in "hey big boy" .....

Goooooooooooddddddd..

Tip, if you're going to be a parent one day, and have a daughter, don't even think of naming her Abby. It will immediately doom her to eternal stupidity for some reason lol.

Last edited:
What I thought looked like a raspberry was in fact an anus 😐
I wonder what animal has an anus like that 🤔

...evenin’ all... I said at the beginning of this thread somewhere that the producers won’t be happy until someone actually gets seriously injured... (or even killed)... in doing one of their ‘funny’ stunts... it’s sounding like some of them are almost acheiving that goal for them... as I’ve said before... it’s only a matter of time................ cheers.

Deadly ice baths huh, sounds idiotic

have never even done a cold plunge thing, hate cold
My ex, did a ridiculous leap into a ice covered pool from the spa we were in, at a ski resort
Never forget the look on his dumb face when he hit that, LOL....and it got his goolies ....screaming at that point

We'll I'm Watching. Not sure how long I'll last as I'm really tired after a long day back at work.
Plus having to wear a mask for 10 hours and not breathing in any fresh air was tough, especially as everyone was all in post Christmas mode and wanting to talk!
I'll leave it there. I think I've set the scene.

...my dear darling wife just said “I can’t stand her anymore!... (Julia)... she’s just not funny anymore!”... hm!... for my wife to say something like that... it’s such a rarity lol!... cheers.

Back