Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

I thought drinking was a requisite to posting. I thought it was a forum rule.
I'm sure it is. My record on manually scoring the Survivor tipping was so legendary*, @Consuela felt he had to step in and invent the disconbobulator to save me further embarrassment.

*not the right word, but I've been drinking

I hope everyone understands that every word I post stenches of a heavily inebriated bum residing peacefully in a dumpster.
Sober posting?
Perish the thought.

So glad I'm not the only one
As both self admitted drunken posters, you have earned respect. A trophy winner.
All I copped was a measly 5% in the wittiest category and a sexual tension award from which Ive yet to understand why but appreciate nonetheless.

As both self admitted drunken posters, you have earned respect. A trophy winner.
All I copped was a measly 5% in the wittiest category and a sexual tension award from which Ive yet to understand why but appreciate nonetheless.
I was pleasantly surprised that the category I won was one of several in which I didn't vote for myself. That makes it even more meaningful.

I was pleasantly surprised that the category I won was one of several in which I didn't vote for myself. That makes it even more meaningful.
Timmy. Shameful. I would never stoop to vote for myself. Well. I would. But there was no "random nonsensical drunken bum" award so I was saved from being a self promoter.:p

Trolling is misconstrued as a true art. I talk not of being outright offensive, abusive or just mundanely contrarian for the sake of it.
Trolling can be art with subtle brushstrokes, invoking thought and imperatively, being funny.
Without those qualities, a garden variety troll is just a boring insecure attention seeking fk.

For the troll award? Yes but only because Reepbot tries far too hard and is way too obvious. True trolling takes subtlety.

tumblr_o78w69JheA1vrjwbvo1_400.gifv

BTW we can extrapolate from the percentages that 3% = one vote, give or take, as not everyone voted in every category. So there were about 34 or so people who took part in the poll.

BTW we can extrapolate from the percentages that 3% = one vote, give or take, as not everyone voted in every category. So there were about 34 or so people who took part in the poll.

Pretty sure 3% is 2 votes.

The troll category had reepbot at 31% and me at 32%

If my maths is correct, there would have been at least 60 something votes in that category.

I might be wrong but I don't think anyone got <3%

That's correct but I did some calculations the other day. Pretty sure there was 65 votes in it.

Me - 21 votes
reepbot - 20 votes
Tim - 7 votes
Kingston - 5 votes
Blobby - 4 votes
Gayspie - 4 votes
kxk - 2 votes
oddjob - 2 votes

Percentages all work out accurately if that was the vote count.

Shame on those who voted for themselves. Affable. Why give yourself troll votes and steal it from reepbot?
I personally thought sav was a troll. I dont believe for one minute one indivudual can have such a phd in ratings.
If Im wrong sav, I apologise. Where can I study ratings in a tertiary sense?

Back