Skip to main content

Voice of Big brother 2020

Apparently he’s not the guy...

The plot thickens...
I knew it! So who is Chris then? Probably one of the “male producers” who were on-site during filming - maybe?

Honestly, I’m almost certain it could potentially be Michael Pope. There’s a bunch of videos from his previous voiceover work out there, but check out this interview and just close your eyes while he is talking (from 00:43secs).

Imagine an added digitalisation and tell me you don’t hear the same inflections and similar tone of the BB voice from the show!

Last edited:
I knew it! So who is Chris then? Probably one of the “male producers” who were on-site during filming - maybe?

Honestly, I’m almost certain it could potentially be Michael Pope. There’s a bunch of videos from his previous voiceover work out there, but check out this interview and just close your eyes while he is talking (from 00:43secs).

Imagine an added digitalisation and tell me you don’t hear the same inflections and similar tone of the BB voice from the show!

I don’t know. I get the feeling BB is younger than Michael Pope... I honestly love the mystery.
This BB is my fave so far <3

my fav bb voice is the evil big brother they used for all nomination/eviction shows in the last couple of seasons on channel ten. he really did sound like an authoritarian tyrant on a power trip and i missed that part of the show on channel nine

leon murray's voice was kinder and more paternal. i recall him saying in an interview he would comfort and soothe them all whenever they came crying to him in the diary room about something ridiculous and many of them actually started to see him as a quasi father figure in the house that they all found it very jarring when they actually met him in person at the finale

Back