Skip to main content

Voice of Big brother 2020

There is the evidence to back up my claims - in the top part of that page in that thread.

so to be clear...they arent rerecording the BB voice in post , ther just adding the sound effect in afterwards?

i had read somewhere that the housemates had heard s producers voice and that his lines were redone after the show and audio edited in. But that would be really stupid
I personally came to that conclusion yesterday. That they probably change the voice after editing. Main reason was Shane going into the diary room at 2.30 AM or whatever and him having the same voice

I personally came to that conclusion yesterday. That they probably change the voice after editing. Main reason was Shane going into the diary room at 2.30 AM or whatever and him having the same voice
That’s so contrived and fake. But seems the viewers love it hey.

I believe he’s been revealed...

Big Brother voice of 2020 is Chris Coucouvinis

Here’s some more info on his website:

And a video reel -
And here I was suspecting it to be Michael Pope - who actually sounds more like the voice to me than this guy does.

Good to finally put a name to the face voice but I’m not sure the validity of that article is totally correct. By all accounts, the voice was not used during filming.

Last edited:
And here I was suspecting it to be Michael Pope - who actually sounds more like the voice to me than this guy does.

Good to finally put a name to the face voice but I’m not sure the validity of that article is totally correct. By all accounts, the voice was not used during filming.
Yeah the voice has definitely been majorly altered.
or do you think it was someone else the housemates heard?

I believe he’s been revealed...

Big Brother voice of 2020 is Chris Coucouvinis

Here’s some more info on his website:

And a video reel -
I hope this is a joke. No way is this the voice! Weren't you guys listening lol... try this one instead:

I know, it's not the same guy, but it's much closer.

Two male producers and one female producer alternated during filming, as stated by multiple sources.

Parts of that article don’t match up.
But then again someone who visited the site during filming earlier this year did say that they could hear a someone using a cheap version of Leon Murray's voice telling Xavier to come to the diary room.

Two male producers and one female producer alternated during filming, as stated by multiple sources.

Parts of that article don’t match up.

Where has this been confirmed? Atm I'm leaning towards this guy being the "main voice", actually talking to the housemates at least some of the time because of Xavier calling him the "main voice" in an interview and now this article.

Back