Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh so they can split the prize money? I didn't think that would be allowed. That might impact future strategy.

I also wonder if Sophie suggested that after she saw the great edit Chad got last night.

Huh so they can split the prize money? I didn't think that would be allowed. That might impact future strategy.

I also wonder if Sophie suggested that after she saw the great edit Chad got last night.
I guess they can do what they want once they get paid. Can't believe they haven't seen each other since March though!

Chad won the most challenges to earn his position and successfully developed alliances with both the boys and Sophie

To be fair, Jane Doyle from 7 News Adelaide makes FAR MORE word slip ups while she is reading the nightly bulletin then Sonya ever has while she is hosting live Big Brother shows!
This is a nationwide broadcast, not some two bit regional news show.

Tonights episode will be painful to watch considering that the average IQ of the final 3 rests in range of 50 - 60 and they will be doing a lot of talking. I hope Chad wins because he is slightly less annoying than the other 2 and he is at least semi-attractive and he has an uncut wiener.

There will be an audience of 70 people at the finale.
Yes I’m aware of it, I mean it’s going to be awkward visually on stage. And 70 people is far from the old finale Audience. I imagine lots of clapping tonight. People probably aren’t allowed to cheer or scream in the studio due to COVID restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back