Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 17 Discussion (14 July)

Are you happy that Kieran has just been saved to the white room?

• Yes, He is awesome.

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • No, He was evicted.

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Hmm, I'm rather unsure.

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re currently accomodating Daniel and his girlfriend in Sydney, apparently.

I don’t see how they will do the Finale with the finalists over Zoom. Definitely the previously evicted HMs will be, but the three finalists will almost certainly be in person. It just would be a lacklustre anticlimax. But I agree they’ll likely pre-record and film multiple endings now, not have it “live”.

They may end up having to do it via zoom. Who knows.

Anyone that doesn’t think Dan will win because of his ‘lack of integrity’ forgets that he already had a large social media following that I assume have better things to do than comment on the facebook and Instagram posts about how they’re feeling about him. Just because you don’t see that many people supporting him on there doesn’t mean ‘no one will vote for him’ as I’ve seen so many people saying. Realistically, he probably has the whole thing on lock.

We have seen before on other shows that just because you are more well known doesn't mean you are going to win.

I don’t see how they will do the Finale with the finalists over Zoom. Definitely the previously evicted HMs will be, but the three finalists will almost certainly be in person. It just would be a lacklustre anticlimax. But I agree they’ll likely pre-record and film multiple endings now, not have it “live”.
I'm guessing they're accommodating Sarah as well as she was spotted in Sydney. I'm really hoping if Sarah is evicted tomorrow that she ends up in the white room for an added twist and is in the top 3... Wishful thinking again.

I don’t see how they will do the Finale with the finalists over Zoom. Definitely the previously evicted HMs will be, but the three finalists will almost certainly be in person. It would just be a lacklustre anticlimax. But I agree they’ll likely pre-record and film multiple endings now, not have it “live”.
They did promise live though, I’m playing devil’s advocate here and I do hope that we can trust them enough to deliver what was originally promised. But it wouldn’t be behind them either to film multiple pretend endings, just seems disingenuous to prerecord it.

We have seen before on other shows that just because you are more well known doesn't mean you are going to win.
Sure, but saying that there’s no way that he’ll win because he’s so unlikeable is a stretch. Same with Mat, who I’d say appeals to the casual Australian the closest.

Probably will be prerecorded with multiple endings

It says live finale in the guide though and we have been told from the start it will be a live finale. The only reason they would prerecorded is if Sydney goes back into lock down in the next week.

They did promise live though, I’m playing devil’s advocate here and I do hope that we can trust them enough to deliver what was originally promised. But it wouldn’t be behind them either to film multiple pretend endings, just seems disingenuous.
That’s always been the intention but they literally won’t be allowed to if restrictions come back, so that’s the problem they’ll have to navigate around.

Anna? Right, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I don’t for a second believe they ever broke up. I think it was all a hook to gain sympathy/advantage on the show.

Can only see it being announced live via video chat program at this point. They won’t be able to bring the finalists back together in order to pre record it with fake endings/winner announcements due to covid restrictions.

Only other way they could possibly work around it would be if they pre record the video chats with the finalists and have them fake react for 3 different potential winner endings, then air one of those recordings in the live program when the winner is revealed (would be kinda cringe though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back