Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 16 Discussion (13 July)

Are you sad that Marissa, the oldest housemate, has been evicted from the BB house?

• Yes, She was amazing.

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • No, She was awful.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie I didn't like how for a lot of the season it seemed like the Kieran show but I am actually glad he's been saved and hope he wins because he's the only one that ever did what he needed to to survive unlike the other idiots that were putting up the most rediculous people for eviction
It’s like they have no concept of strategy at all, Dan and Matt have just sat back and let the rest of the house vote each other out, mind boggling ignorance at best out and out stupidity otherwise.

So there were spoilers? Calling something because there's big spoiler clues isn't that hard, it's just most people avoid spoilers.
No it was just a theory on how the white room would play out, based on the promo of a white room with two beds... and similar challenges having played out in BBAU7 and a couple of other countries.

I got told ages ago about final 3 and it continually looks to be accurate information. Makes me wonder how this white room actually works tho.

Two buzzers though. Perhaps the two HMs get "evicted" to go in there. First one to go in stays a night before being joined by the second "evictee". Then they face off in the cash prize buzzer challenge, with one of them returning to the game? Regaining that HM is the same as a non-eviction ep.
They have said that there is a prize of $250,000 but it won't all go to the winner so you might be right, they will be tempted by cash and whoever takes the cash goes home and the other goes back into the game

No it was just a theory on how the white room would play out, based on the promo of a white room with two beds... and similar challenges having played out in BBAU7 and a couple of other countries.

Well obviously they would use the same thing as done in the UK before, but the 'preview' (in reality a spoiler) isn't what everybody wants to know about either. I try and avoid all previews/spoilers which is hard on forums here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back