Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 2 Discussion (9 June) - Four new housemates enter

Are you Enjoying Big Brother Australia 2020 so far?

• Yes, It is Amazing.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • No, It is Rubbish.

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Maybe, It is Mixed.

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Ian, Matt, the mini new girl Sarah?
and the other female intruder I like a little...if she wasn't all over Chad I'd like her more 😆

Definitely dislike Tahlia...I called it last night, she is one insecure girl, disses anyone better than her (which is all of them)
Actually I agree. I forget about Matt and Sarah, for the small amounts we have seen they are likeable. I can't stand Tahlia too, $100 she becomes a instagram influencer after this

This batch of housemates actually had a lot of potential I think. It is a shame the show itself has been completely butchered to the point where everything is contrived. The essence of BB was a group of strangers living in a house and watching the completely authentic and genuine drama and social dynamics unfold. I think they've strayed way too far from that now. The show itself isn't necessarily terrible, it just should be called something else imo. If you placed this group of housemates(Even with the same format) into a "live" series where everything unfolded naturally and we got to see more of the housemates and get to know them better, I think it could actually work really well. It's a shame we didn't get to see that. Casting is not the issue with this series imo.

Bradley... Michael Beveridge... Ben From Brisbane... Skye...

The producer's favourite always has a way of making you feel like that. :rolleyes:
Ah yes, Michael and Bradley. Michael was very hard to watch on 2012 launch night. I never saw what the producers saw in Skye, personality wise had very limited redeeming qualitys.

The way Sonia(With direction from the producers obviously) deliberately asked questions to Allan to make him look like the bad guy and set him up to fall whilst simultaneously asking questions to Kieran that allowed him to come across as the underdog really pissed me off.

Making Allan give a number from 1-10 was such a sneaky move from Sonia/the producers. Taking advantage of his absolute refusal to show any weakness to force him to act overconfident. In his mind he had two options, dodge the question or choose a number that is high but not too high. He tried to dodge but didn't get away with it lmaooo.

I'm loving all these male pics. Keep them coming. I'd love to make some the Logan boys. They were ugh.

One's a millionaire now.
a9hbmDp.png

bLbKwms.png

If they both aren't millionaires something is wrong. Their parents were wealthy.

I'd almost have to agree too. I love that season so much. It was the first season I watched on telly and then I went back and watched all of them. I'm glad someone else agrees.
Similar to you Will, even though I was still very young in 2008, that is the earliest memories I have. I went back and become a BB nuffy after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back