Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has finished.

I want Sonia to be a more opinionated host this time.

I hope they showed this clip to her as a guide. I like how intense this discussion was between host and housemate.

Sonia's role will be quite different this time (it might actually suit her more than Gretel) and if anything she'll need to be less opinionated. I wouldn't be expecting more than a couple of questions by the front door when people are evicted. Indeed if the shows intended for broadcast aren't being produced as the show goes on Sonia may have little more than the interaction at competitions and ceremonies to go on when she meets the evictees.

Sonia's role will be quite different this time (it might actually suit her more than Gretel) and if anything she'll need to be less opinionated. I wouldn't be expecting more than a couple of questions by the front door when people are evicted. Indeed if the shows intended for broadcast aren't being produced as the show goes on Sonia may have little more than the interaction at competitions and ceremonies to go on when she meets the evictees.

I actually wouldn’t mind if the even room interviews were filmed later in the process. I think we’d get a lot more insight than we do immediately after the eviction.

Because there will be no audience when the evictions happen I suppose the format of the interviews will have to change.

It's all finished now. Hope everybody enjoyed the show.

Can't wait for next year. Should be a ripper ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tim
Predicting this will be a gigantic flop for 7. There is almost no buzz for this show amongst the general public. Expecting MKR like ratings TBH.

Seven are totally screwed. MKR bombed, lost the Olympics, now BB. All staff had to take a 80% pay cut.

Their days are numbered.

Seven are totally screwed. MKR bombed, lost the Olympics, now BB. All staff had to take a 80% pay cut.

Their days are numbered.

Not to mention likely losing the AFL for the majority/all of the season. Wimbledon was cancelld too and this was 7's last year of the contract. They got screwed hard. Nothing rates for them these days apart from the news.

So the winning housemate spent 35 days max in the house? I could handle a season as short as 50 days but 35 days is ridiculous.

Back