Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has finished.

I think they should film new scenes with intense discussion and edit them in to indicate conflict. If this is going to be a pre-recorded series then they should embrace a manufactured style.

I hope the new series is filled with fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it was expected to be a short 4-6 week run and that seems to be correct. But Ben was saying at the start what an awesome cast it was and now they're saying they're shit 😂 O_O

I’m sure once the editing is done and they’ve cgi-ed some tigers in, it will be compelling television.

If they CGI the tigers in it might be interpreted by Behind Big Brother members a reference to Dreamworld.

Y’all gonna be like “iTs nOt tRuE iTs fAke TvBlAcKBox is ShiT” and then their rumours prove to be true as always

You mean that time they reported ZOMG! Sonia was moving to Seven to host BB when they actually only asked a week prior because the other person they wanted fell through?

Yes, Blackbox has little respect because not only do they get things wrong but when they do get things right (and they throw enough shit out there some things have to stick) they don't stop going on about it, even claiming "exclusives" they reported a week after other sites reported them long after the event.

As for this - the sensible thing to do. From a BB point of view still hate they even considered pre-recording it, but from a COVID-19 point of view it's now looking like a very wise decision and may be the last new Big Brother we see worldwide for quite some months with all other versions postponed. The US format is quite easy to fast track especially towards the end so glad they did to try and reach a conclusion.

Yes, Blackbox has little respect because not only do they get things wrong but when they do get things right (and they throw enough shit out there some things have to stick) they don't stop going on about it, even claiming "exclusives" they reported a week after other sites reported them long after the event.

As for this - the sensible thing to do. From a BB point of view still hate they even considered pre-recording it, but from a COVID-19 point of view it's now looking like a very wise decision and may be the last new Big Brother we see worldwide for quite some months with all other versions postponed. The US format is quite easy to fast track especially towards the end so glad they did to try and reach a conclusion.

Except we might have to wait months to reach a conclusion as they still plan on showing the final live.

If they CGI the tigers in it might be interpreted by Behind Big Brother members a reference to Dreamworld.
Or it might not. I mean yes, it's open to interpretation. It might suffer a backlash for a shoddy CGI job and crappy performance by person in a catsuit.

Diversity. You're welcome.

The game truly has changed, they make them say yes or no for only 4 days a week now!

If the producers somehow make the show addictive, then I think it'll be successful.

I don't think the general audience will care if this is a different format to previous iterations of Big Brother.

Back