Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has begun

Seriously everyone is just sitting in their cars out the front of the house taking photos.

Were you out the front taking photos then? Should've gone up to the Kruges and said 'ello. 😂
Although I'd be curious to see it for myself, won't lie.
Super impressed with how good the house looks
I am too, I'm hoping the inside looks as good as the outside too. It'll have one redeeming feature.

I finished watching The Circle today though, I didn't mind how they did it. They let all the "circle people" choose who won, I wouldn't mind if Big Brother actually adapted that format, it was still good to watch.

Accessibility and DIY morsels are part of 7's resourceful, PR teaser strategy.

They'll eliminate all those with no Instagram accounts or those with less than 100,000 followers until they can find the next "star" of Home and Away.
And the runner up will appear on dancing with the stars on channel 10 or I'm a celebrity, but no one will remember them anyway

Was at the bb compound tonight sitting in my car. looks like all the housemates have been evicted or the show is axed ? Looked like everything was getting packed up.

Was at the bb compound tonight sitting in my car. looks like all the housemates have been evicted or the show is axed ? Looked like everything was getting packed up.
Perhaps this was only a test run (with actors) and the real housemates do go in at a later date. They normally do a weeks test run before every series if I’m not mistaken 🤔

They probably just finished filming an eviction/exit interview outside the house

I went yesterday for a look. They were cleaning that exit area and crew was milling around.

Loving all these tip offs that everything is being packed up but with absolutely no photographic evidence to prove it!

Back