Skip to main content

Royal Watch

535DAB1E-BC5B-492A-A546-8E37AE92D734.jpeg.a49da7b8419864d0a0a2783343c61194.jpeg

Wow, that was an unexpected thing I just heard on the news, that Harry and Megan (probably Megan) were saying the were changing their royal brand name to comply with Buckingham Palace, but said the Queen doesn't have ownership over the term "Royal". I can see this is going to turn nasty!

Wow, that was an unexpected thing I just heard on the news, that Harry and Megan (probably Megan) were saying the were changing their royal brand name to comply with Buckingham Palace, but said the Queen doesn't have ownership over the term "Royal". I can see this is going to turn nasty!
Straaange.
They don’t want to be royal. Why are they pissy they can’t use their royal titles.

What the heck is going on with Harry? The Sussex marriage seems doomed.
Does seem all a bit weird. In a less than great way.

I said when they got married it'd end in a messy divorce one day. They've still got a a decade of happily married bliss though. This whole saga has been a PR mess. Whoever the Sussex's have advising ain't that great as they always seem to come across as petulant children.

She does in the sense you need her permission to use the word Royal and other related words, in any business or organisation name in the UK and Australia, and I guess in Canada too.

I said when they got married it'd end in a messy divorce one day. They've still got a a decade of happily married bliss though. This whole saga has been a PR mess. Whoever the Sussex's have advising ain't that great as they always seem to come across as petulant children.
I think ten years is optimistic! They are a mess. They need to hire better consultants than Hilary’s cast offs and they need to stop listening to Jessica Mulroney and the soho guy.

Back