Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 production / schedule / format talk

They apparently have agreed to pay once the series has concluded. It’s not uncommon for networks and production compnies to come to an agreement to not pay all costs upfront. It’s unusual but it doesn’t necessarily mean any production delays.

It’s not common either... I’m also not implying that the arrangement would cause a delay. Just that moving the show forward would also move the payment date forward as well.

I can't help but laugh that Sonia broadcasted the fact she wasn't even first pick to be the host - she's said it was very last minute and was only asked last week. Someone, probably Gretel, fell through and they went for Plan Z.
Gretel went off at Basil Zempilas and some other liberal party felatio expert on sunrise about scummo's lack of responsibility during the fires, wouldn't be surprised if that's what cost her the job - if she was even being considered at all

Gretel went off at Basil Zempilas and some other liberal party felatio expert on sunrise about scummo's lack of responsibility during the fires, wouldn't be surprised if that's what cost her the job - if she was even being considered at all

I have read on the Mediaspy forums that Gretel was the first choice but 7 didnt offer her enough money so she turned them down.

I have read on the Mediaspy forums that Gretel was the first choice but 7 didnt offer her enough money so she turned them down.
Good grief. Would be such an easy gig: No audiences. Nothing live. Can re-take any screw-ups. Least demanding BB hosting gig ever.

The only people who'll like it being prerecorded are the spoiler people who will be in ecstasy, scurrying around to find out if anyone is leaking information on evictions/winner.

I can't imagine any amount of money would be enough to get Gretel to host a prerecorded big brother.

The only people who'll like it being prerecorded are the spoiler people who will be in ecstasy, scurrying around to find out if anyone is leaking information on evictions/winner.

If the show will be shown before the Olympics yet hasn't been filmed yet then there isn't a lot of time for spoilers to be released. Hopefully the producers have steps in place to prevent that, but I highly doubt it.

Anyway, I still think this big brother season will be like love island in how it's pre-recorded but shown on the same day.

If the show will be shown before the Olympics yet hasn't been filmed yet then there isn't a lot of time for spoilers to be released. Hopefully the producers have steps in place to prevent that, but I highly doubt it.

Anyway, I still think this big brother season will be like love island in how it's pre-recorded but shown on the same day.
Which is what the big brother production turnaround was prior to this reboot. (Minus evictions etc)

I wonder if this does flop, would there be a future for BB? Do you think channel 10 would then pick it up and bring back the classic grass roots version? Or do you think there could be a few years of this channel 7 version? Not that we really know what's in store.

I wonder if this does flop, would there be a future for BB? Do you think channel 10 would then pick it up and bring back the classic grass roots version? Or do you think there could be a few years of this channel 7 version? Not that we really know what's in store.

7 will shelve it when it doesn't give them the 2003 era ratings they think will magically appear.

Back