Skip to main content

Eurovision 2020

I hope not him too!

Think Montaigne and Jordan-Ravi have him beat on song quality.

I'll have a listen after Survivor finishes and report back on my pick. I didn't realise they had all been revealed and it was on so soon so lucky I stumbled in here tonight!

Now have listened to snippets of all the songs... Think my favourite so far is Pushing Stars.
Montaigne’s entry is my new favourite.

Same thought processes here. Montaigne gets my 12 a bit more boppy which I think is good. Feel like this year isn't one for sad sad songs/big ballads. Jordan-Ravi gets my 10. And I feel like iOTA could be a dark horse so they can have my remaining 8. The song isn't that great admittedly but can see it being made into a very 'Eurovision' performance.

Montaigne's song reminds me of like Badlands Halsey, not bad and will probably do quite well. Jaguar for the win though, this is how we need to follow up something as outside of the box as Zero Gravity, really looking forward to the selection though, the lineup had such a glow up from the last 4 revealed. Thought we were destined to NQ this year 😂

It's tomorrow. Usually one of the ones I don't like wins so I am predicting Jack or Vanessa. Both will fail at Eurovision anyway.

I like it as a song but I'm not sure how Eurovision-ish it is.

Interesting. I am honestly tired of washed up artists trying to revive their careers and finishing 9th or below. Predict Vanessa will finish 15th at Eurovision if she wins tomorrow night.

What's next? Tina the awful trying to revive her career??

Interesting. I am honestly tired of washed up artists trying to revive their careers and finishing 9th or below. Predict Vanessa will finish 15th at Eurovision if she wins tomorrow night.

What's next? Tina the awful trying to revive her career??

Tina Arena doesn't need reviving. Her artistic brilliance still shining through like always.

Back