Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.
Just seems there’s very little info circulating if a feb starts in the works maybe it’s gonna be a fans vs favourites format

Should I apply and be up front about who I am.

Could work? 🤔
If they want true BB fans as contestants than you have evidence as one of Australia's biggest fans... and look at how many viewers you would be getting to tune in to watch knowing you may be one of the contestants, trying to work out which one you are.... Anyone who has probably ever read this forum over the years...

Reactions: kxk
Landscape makes my sizeable ass and other sizeable bits more sizeable.

so I go with the old stuff that got me through auditions previously or Take a different approach.

many tips?

Maybe I should get off my sizeable ass and make a video. Anyone else applying
Considering it, but want to know more about the process beforehand and don’t really want to make a video. I was going to wait until the housemate hunt but doesn’t look like that is happening this time around?

Landscape makes my sizeable ass and other sizeable bits more sizeable.

so I go with the old stuff that got me through auditions previously or Take a different approach.

many tips?
If you are going to get through this process you are going to be on TV for up to three months, so if you are not comfortable with people seeing your body shape the way it is, you are going to struggle to be your true self in the house - you will be too self conscious of the cameras. If you think you are great for BB, believe in yourself and just be yourself on your video.

I'm not. I don't think I would be the type who would be able to survive in the house - too obssessed with the Internet + don't really have a personality.

I hate having my photo taken - no way would I cope with being in front of a camera that long!

look at how many viewers you would be getting to tune in to watch knowing you may be one of the contestants, trying to work out which one you are

I would hazard a guess at the housemate named "Tim"

Back