Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the new logo, this is happening so fast. Must've been in the works for some time considering they've just open up applications for the show. I checked the Endemol Shine website only a few hours ago and nothing was on there regarding this, so they're full steam ahead! Could be the usual April to June/July run?

Tbh I've never watched an overseas version of the show, but surely if they wanted to entice the viewers of the original they wouldn't change it too drastically. Then again, they could be on the hunt for an entirely new audience. Crazy that literally about 24 hours ago it was announced it was returning and now they've begun the application process.

I actually like the new logo
Interesting with all the plus and minus signs on the left hand side. Meaning...? Upvote and downvote? Maybe a divided house with candidates being voted in or out?

I actually really like it, they're off to a good start. Though I remember before the 2012 reboot that they had another logo they used for a promo, it looked like the 05-07 logo. Then they completely rebranded it. But hopefully they stick to this.

I actually like the new logo, this is happening so fast. Must've been in the works for some time considering they've just open up applications for the show. I checked the Endemol Shine website only a few hours ago and nothing was on there regarding this, so they're full steam ahead! Could be the usual April to June/July run?

I hope that it returns to its original winter slot when it was on 10. I’m not into MasterChef. I literally have nothing to watch over winter. So boring.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if they want to launch it after the Olympics. Apparently 7 is getting a relaunch around then.

So... timing of the casting call implications???? Surely if they start casting now it won't be waiting until after the Olympics (24 July to 9 August)? Does this mean 10 might have picked it up and not Seven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back