Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

...I’m so glad that I slid down to 4th place because I felt a tad bit uneasy being in 2nd place... it seemed so unnatural for me to be there... let’s face it... I only got there because of all you wonderful people got me there lol!... in all previous seasons I’ve always been at the bottom of the pack because I’m such a lousy tipper and that’s where I should be... in my natural element lol!... thanks to everyone that got me there... if I had actually won it I would have taken full credit for it of course!... (joke)...

...I’m so happy that Abbey got well and truly blindsided last night... just seeing that stupid smug grin disappear from her face when she realised that SHE was the one that was the one that was going was pure gold for me... now to get rid of Harry... but as I said earlier... It feels more natural heading towards the bottom of the tipping ladder lol!... and... go Lukey boy!... win this!... cheers.

So the CAR CURSE worked again, nice that Abbey got that prize, footy girls do not get a lot yet

Ok last week of tipping for this season. I think the F4 is still open to playing a hidden immunity idol? And although a reward challenge seems unlikely at this point (one hour ep), however I am throwing both tips in just to be sure.

Overall Winner:
Survivor Finds Hidden Immunity Idol:
Survivor Wins Reward Mon:
Survivor Wins Immunity Mon:
Survivor Voted Out Mon:

Survivor Wins Immunity Tue:
Survivor Voted Out Tue:

Please send your tips to me by the earlier time of 5pm AEST MONDAY as I will be travelling.

Ok last week of tipping for this season. I think the F4 is still open to playing a hidden immunity idol? And although a reward challenge seems unlikely at this point (one hour ep), however I am throwing both tips in just to be sure.

Overall Winner:
Survivor Voted Out Mon:

Survivor Voted Out Tue:

Please send your tips to me by the earlier time of 5pm AEST MONDAY as I will be travelling.

I think survivor rules state immunity idols can’t be played in final 5

Overall Winner:
Survivor Voted Out Mon:

Survivor Voted Out Tue:

Idols can only be played up until final 5.

Idols can only be played up until final 5.
Yeah ofc. And I sincerely doubt there will be a RC but I am leaving that in.

Overall Winner:
Survivor Voted Out Mon:

Survivor Voted Out Tue:

...everyone freeze!... don’t move a muscle!... are we all ready?... okay here goes... ahem!... (clears throat)... Timmy my friend... I dun did my tips!... okay... everyone can move again... move on move on... nothing more to see here folks... move along... cheers.

Here are the results for last night's show and the final tips for the game. It's not over 'til the fat lady sings!

Untitled-1.jpg

Back