Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Yvie was on fire as usual on Celeb Name Game, but the English contestant just blew $10k on the last clue "Honolulu" - he didn't know what it was (i.e capital city of Hawaii).

You should apply for a RTV show @Affable, would be fun to support you
My drunk sister asked me to do Grant's show....OMG I laughed for ages, she is a brain damaged alcoholic I don't much like being seen with her in public,she is very unpredictable.

So nothing much on last night, i picked Brit's Got Talent, Champions.........and it is really good entertainment, past winners & talent from all over the world, so no duds.
Paul Potts did not make it through, and some small girl from years ago now grown up lost out too
Girl and dancing dog is lovely, her original dog is dead.
Show is a lot of fun, BGT is the only version I like because they are bonkers, and this one is extra good
Simon's face is fucked

You should apply for a RTV show @Affable, would be fun to support you
My drunk sister asked me to do Grant's show....OMG I laughed for ages, she is a brain damaged alcoholic I don't much like being seen with her in public,she is very unpredictable.

So nothing much on last night, i picked Brit's Got Talent, Champions.........and it is really good entertainment, past winners & talent from all over the world, so no duds.
Paul Potts did not make it through, and some small girl from years ago now grown up lost out too
Girl and dancing dog is lovely, her original dog is dead.
Show is a lot of fun, BGT is the only version I like because they are bonkers, and this one is extra good
Simon's face is fucked

Funny you should mention that kxk. I actually saw this yesterday and was thinking of applying.

https://go.mycastingnet.com/Apply/Show/WannaBeATVHost

Anyone else watching Dirk Gently Wholistic Detective????
An odd little show I quite like, very peculiar things happen, I mean sci fi Dr Who kind of odd
There is a strange group of people that seem to transmit some kind of light power, Frodo is in it

I also have developed a liking for Archer, adult comic book thing that is very sarcastic. mercenaries for hire kind of

Back