Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

OH GOD. What a nightmare!!!! JOEL CREASEY on the Celebrity Chase next week. BOOOOOOOOOOO

He's dumb. Should not make it through.

The only good ending is that Matt chooses Abbie.....and the "love" story ends when he finds her giving another guy a BJ on the back stairs.

Reactions: kxk
interesting to see the hometown dates.

though must be a big kick in the guts for Elly to not only get booted out before Abbie, but also by a clearly not wanting to be there Helna.

Elly dug herself into that, the same way Segand did. Lesson #1 - don't bitch to the guy about other girls. He wants his ego stoked, and pointing out that someone he finds hot is not there "for the right reasons" doesn't compute.

Sadly it's had to take Helena to return home to realise that she's been brainwashed into competing for the beige-est dude in all the land.

She should have walked after that plan-your-future together task went off the rails.

Would have but producers stopped her
And since every Bachelor has one walk out, why stop her?

I think it is funny that with 4 left,
2 Helna & Chelsea seem reserved and classy and smart; Wife material I would think
and 2 are man eaters, slobbering all over the guy ie Emma/Abbey. Ego boosters, fun time but not a long time girls

I thought the country girl was boring and a bit dumpy

Segond/Elly.....were silly, maybe all the bitching made Matt want that kind of girl all the more
They have no idea what he likes, so a bit silly giving him ethics/morals lectures on a loosey goosey RTV show
And they were far too vague about the bitchin......Abbey gave very specific bitchin and it worked

Last edited:
Back