Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

He must have been!
I don't hold out much hope for David the International Model. My memory is bad but I am pretty sure my sweep from last year was the first one out.
Well if that happens you'll get a second chance sweep.

I note that, ironically, no-one drew Steven Bradbury, so someone who gets knocked out early could indeed "do a Bradbury".

OK here we go!

Watch the video of the draw, or click the spoiler to skip straight to the results. I have to say one of the draws made me lol. Guess which one.

rViGpST.jpg

Enjoy. I'll post the first tips after I've eaten.

As soon as I saw the thumbnail I thought you fucking bastard... I mean you awesome bastard! Awesome bastard because I just love Luke!!!

THE KING 4 THE WIN !!!!

200.webp

Will read up on the castaways now and get mine and @Mr Stickyfingers in tonight.

OK here we go!

Watch the video of the draw, or click the spoiler to skip straight to the results. I have to say one of the draws made me lol. Guess which one.

rViGpST.jpg

Enjoy. I'll post the first tips after I've eaten.
Gotta laugh at the video of the draw - had me wondering if you are left or right handed?
I might just do a draw like that, to get ahead of my last tipping.

So I have sent my tips in .... Good luck everyone xxx

This bloody difficult, such a stab in the dark for me, and everyone I assume,,,,,but hell the famous are not that famous, I only know who a very few are. Struggling, but doing it now.
I like the idea of my guy, he wants to be an evil sneaky genius, I do like getting a Contender.

@Mr Stickyfingers & Consuela got good sweeps

Go Luke I love ya

Hi guys. First tips are up. Sorry some players didn't get theirs in but being week one and people having day (and some night) jobs I guess that's understandable at kinda short notice.

TjNmBKe.jpg

Not much faith there for Nova in terms of the Evac/Quit tip! And Hannah and Andy not feeling much love in the voted out tip for tonight.

Those of you who didn't get your tips in can still tip for tomorrow. But that being the case, if anyone's Evac/Quit tip gets voted out tonight they can select a new tip for that. And anyone can change their Thursday voted out tip after tonight's show, just PM me.

The first four players who lose their sweep will be allocated a replacement of Pia, Ross, Steven or Shaun in that order. And if any players fail to tip for three consecutive weeks, they will be eliminated and their sweep will be transferred to whoever's sweep dropped out next.

I'll be testing you on this later.

I really hope you can accept my week 1 prediction, even though you said 3PM and I sent it at 4:30PM LOL
If not, understandable

Just letting everyone know that my laptop is not working properly so I won't be participating live in the episode threads until I can work out what the hell is wrong with it.

ETA: I was doubting my tips once I sent them in but now I see that a few are lining up with Consuela I am feeling much more confident!

Luke's annoying me already and I can barely hear his voice. I'm at work so it's hit and miss what I can see/hear.

Back