Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...d/news-story/c2750e01cc7f9228fca14c4a7949fdc7
Full cast of Australian Survivor revealed

It’s official; Australian Survivor is back!

With a swimming legend, a well-known CEO and an Olympic gold medallist among the ‘Champions’ heading to Fiji for the next season, things are bound to get interesting.
Throw in ‘Contenders’ which include a pro-wrestler, police officer and a miner and this year’s competition looks like it’s going to be tougher than ever.
Check out the full list of contestants going head to head on this year’s Australian Survivor: Champions V Contenders:

266744e909b0bc4c459ab9df00e3e337

The full cast of this year's Survivor has been revealed.Source:Supplied
CHAMPIONS
ANDREW (ET), 53: NRL LEGEND

“I never thought I would ever have the chance to go on Survivor. Playing in the Champions team is awesome and to me this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.”
JANINE, 53: CEO POWERHOUSE
“I think anyone can win. I am well prepared and have studied many game plays, I am adaptable but you also need a bit of luck.”
LUKE, 33: PEOPLE’S CHAMPION
“You only regret what you don’t do. I’m gonna play hard and take the piss out of people.”
NOVA, 48: FORMER POLITICIAN AND OLYMPIAN
“Of course, I think I can win. I have had to get along with people my whole life. My social skills are very good and I’m mentally tough. Nothing much phases me!”
PIA, 45: LEADING ACTOR
“I have been watching Survivor since the first season in 2000 and I’ve been sitting on the couch for almost 20 years saying I could win so I guess now is my chance! I really want to play as a fan and be someone that a fan would enjoy watching.”
ROSS, 53: BIG WAVE SURFER
“Hopefully I’ll be a nice guy and worthy like Mat Rogers. I hope I keep my mouth shut like Shane Gould and have fun like Brian Lake.”
SIMON, 39: AFL SUPERSTAR
“I’ve watched the show and was always intrigued by it. I’ve always been competitive and wondered how I’d go on something like it.”
STEVEN, 45: OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST
“It’s amazing the power a human can draw on when you’re put into a life and death situation and I’m so competitive by nature that I will use these skills to my advantage.”
SUSIE, 44: MARATHON SWIMMER
“I was so mentally strong in my marathon swimming career, I think I am prepared and probably better trained to take on the types of challenges Survivor throws at us.”
ANASTASIA: MEMORY CHAMPION
“Survivor is such an amazing overall challenge, both physical and mental. I will use my memory skills to retain information about events and other competitors to use to my advantage.”
ABBEY, 28: AFL PREMIERSHIP WINNER
“I loved the series last year and thought it would be an unbelievable challenge and experience. I hate the feeling of ‘content’ and I am always looking for new challenges.”
DAVID, 39: INTERNATIONAL MODEL
“I might try to make a fake Idol, pretend I’m not a fan of the show if I think it will get me further.”
CONTENDERS
ANDY, 47: MARKETING EXECUTIVE

“I don’t just want to win, I want to win big in the most memorable way than anybody has ever won before. The only thing Australian Survivor is missing is an unbelievably compelling and memorable villain as a winner.”
BADEN, 23: STUDENT
“I think I’ll pull my own weight on the physical challenges but what I really think I can do is the puzzles. They do put a huge target on your back if you mess them up but I think I’ll do well at them.”
CASEY, 31: EDUCATOR
“Unlike most people, I feel discomfort when things are too comfortable or routine. Survivor is the most uncomfortable thing I can do.”
HANNAH, 27: POLICE OFFICER
“Every day at work, I am out of my comfort zone and having to think on my feet, so I know I can win. I think this because everyone is going to overlook me because of my personality and assume I’m not there to play hard. I’ll be the threat they don’t see, right in front of them.”
LAURA, 31: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
“I love to prove people wrong and there’s a few who think I will crack under pressure and the
onslaught of bugs!”
SAM, 30: VIP GAMING MANAGER
“I’m mentally very resilient but I mostly know how to get what I need from people, how to
make people feel comfortable and I have a big social strength.”
DAISY, 24: TRAVEL AGENT
“I think people who have faced adversity tend to be more resilient and yes, that’s me as a battler and I think the Contenders will all be like that.”
HARRY, 30: ICE CREAM MAKER
“I’ve always loved the show since I was a kid but more recently I’ve just had the realisation that I don’t have to think of things as just a dream. It’s why I became an ice cream maker and why I applied for Survivor. Now I see the things I want and just go for it.
JOHN, 28: GOLD MINER
“I can make friends easily and am able to spot a snake in the grass so I hope I can do that on the island.”
MATT, 29: HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER/PRO WRESTLER
“I know I can win this. And I want to be at that final Tribal Council with someone who I can beat easily, which I’ll have already done by beating all worthy competitors.”
SARAH, 45: CLEANER
“I hopefully will show people the joy and wonders of life that can be gained if we take risks when we get off our bums and out of the comfort zone.”
SHAUN, 31: RETIRED AFL PLAYER
“Besides the fact that I really didn’t achieve anything great in football, I have a lot of determination and drive to still leave a mark. I love this show and this is my chance.

Please refer to the RU OK thread for an update on Mr Stickyfingers. He is thrilled that he has been included in this and will be watching even if he can't comment much.

Thanks for the update! After some thought, I have decided that I will nominate a player from the top 10 of the scoreboard each week to tip on behalf of @Mr Stickyfingers. Up to them whether they choose the same as their own tips, their "second choices" or anyone they like for him, but I trust everyone will do so genuinely. As previous winner, I have nominated @Consuela to do this for the first week, including his tip for Quit/Evac which will last the entire season. Hopefully everyone is cool with this.

You're in.

1. BigBrotherCritic
2. kxk
3. davidftw
4. FatPants
5. timmydownawell
6. oddjob
7. brandonthud75
8. Meglos
9. qtkt
10. Lucas
11. originalflavours
12. sav0001
13. delcan
14. Consuela
15. Dennis Haikalis
17. tess
18. joyjoyjoy
19. Fiona
20. Mr Stickyfingers

What do you others think of the first few players to lose their sweep getting a "second chance" sweep? I'd allocate the first available spot to them in that instance.
Yep I am in on 2nd chance :)

OK the draw is done, just finalising the video titling and will upload it shortly.

OK here we go!

Watch the video of the draw, or click the spoiler to skip straight to the results. I have to say one of the draws made me lol. Guess which one.

rViGpST.jpg

Enjoy. I'll post the first tips after I've eaten.

OK please PM me your tips for the first two episodes:

1. Overall winner:
2. Medevac/Quit (this tip is for the entire season):
3. Wed tribe wins immunity :
4. Wed Survivor voted out:
5. Thu tribe wins immunity:

6. Thu Survivor voted out:

Get your tips to me by 3pm AEST tomorrow (Wednesday).
You can change your tips for Thursday if you PM me by 3pm Thursday.

Back