Skip to main content

LOVE ISLAND UK, series 4

From the episode preview of Episode 31, it is very hypocritical for one of the girls (won't use names) to be yelling at one of the boys (also won't use names) for recoupling with someone else when they did the same thing to another loyal boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
My current favourites - Surfer girl Lucie, Irish scamp Maura, and dancing dude Curtis...oh and new super model girl, everyone else sucks
So I am hoping that change Casas thing brings a LOT of new couples

Maura is a bitch but fun to watch

Interesting kxk. What was I thinking? I actually really like her now. Think I would be similar to her if I went on Love Island.

Watching 32 now

To me @Affable........Maura & Lucie seem far more real than the rest of the cast
A whole lot of the guys are just similar and boring

Watching Episode 33 right now. Monotone Curtis is so boring.

Exellent........slot that in for bedtime

Lots of history things on tonight, my favourite kind of doco
Rome v Scotland on SBS now, then Manolo shoe designer
Also new Planet series on ABC for catch up later

Ooo la la more bedtime thrills

Do you know if USA will screen here?? Or where I can watch it?
How will USA fuck it up as they usually do with a foreign format, but this should suit them,lots of fake bodies and sleaze

Ooo la la more bedtime thrills

Do you know if USA will screen here?? Or where I can watch it?
How will USA fuck it up as they usually do with a foreign format, but this should suit them,lots of fake bodies and sleaze

I am not sure if it will air here. Wonder if they will put it on TenPlay or 9Now?

I think the US version will be great.

Where is the USA one filmed???

And i guess it will be available on CBS, via whatever

Just clicked and it brings up the streaming thing through 10,pay tv, but free for a month so we can watch it

Yeah, I am unsure if we can. 10 All Access only has the Australian shows from what I understand? So don't think we have access to CBS All Access.

Back