Skip to main content

LOVE ISLAND UK, series 4

No idea about dancing man, I could not be bothered watching this series, then I got sick and needed mindless fluff, and now I like it as bedtime mindless fluff.........this one is very fluffy
Surfer girl v other bitches is my favourite thing, I identify with surfer girl

Is surfer girl the one with the possessive one? Think they have lost it with the casting this year.

I am looking at the photos and there is a good looking guy now. Must have been an intruder (or maybe not) as there were none I found attractive at the beginning?

They keep coming and going, 2 new dudes came last ep I watched 14
Surfer girl is with kind of geeky looking guy,with longish brown hair

They keep coming and going, 2 new dudes came last ep I watched 14
Surfer girl is with kind of geeky looking guy,with longish brown hair

Yeah the one I like is an intruder. Tom (good looking model) that entered on Episode 14. My type at first glance, ha ha.

I see. Surfer girl is with the possessive one. Might start watching from Episode 14 or something..

Reactions: kxk
Yeah, don't bother watching all those early episodes.......maybe 1 & 2 so you know who is who, but the rest is snail pace an uneventful, I forget who is who still, most are a boring blur........bunch of guys look the same confuses me
Current favourite is Irish girl, she is feisty

Catch up @Affable.........tho this lot are kind of boring, that Casa swappsie thing is going to happen soon.......so lots of fresh blood
My current favourites - Surfer girl Lucie, Irish scamp Maura, and dancing dude Curtis...oh and new super model girl, everyone else sucks
So I am hoping that change Casas thing brings a LOT of new couples

Catch up @Affable.........tho this lot are kind of boring, that Casa swappsie thing is going to happen soon.......so lots of fresh blood
My current favourites - Surfer girl Lucie, Irish scamp Maura, and dancing dude Curtis...oh and new super model girl, everyone else sucks
So I am hoping that change Casas thing brings a LOT of new couples

I want to catch up but something stops me everytime, ha ha. A second villa? Wow.

Same, took a long time to get into really watching.....and most of the first weeks I watched in a blur,on in the background doing other stuff.

But jump in now before they do the Casa swaps, all boys/girls separated, boys usually taken to another lush villa with all new girls joining them
Girls get their own new batch of males.

If you both choose to stay together nobody goes home, if you both re partner you both stay
If one returns with a new partner, old partner is dumped from the villa
You have watched this before,remember

Same, took a long time to get into really watching.....and most of the first weeks I watched in a blur,on in the background doing other stuff.

But jump in now before they do the Casa swaps, all boys/girls separated, boys usually taken to another lush villa with all new girls joining them
Girls get their own new batch of males.

If you both choose to stay together nobody goes home, if you both re partner you both stay
If one returns with a new partner, old partner is dumped from the villa
You have watched this before,remember

Ha ha. I haven't watched this before because I didn't get through the last UK season either. I got so bored with it all.

Watching right now. Original men and ladies aren't very attractive. Just a few 'cute' ones, that's all.

Last edited:
Don't like Maura at all. The way she is acting with the new guys arriving is pathetic.

Molly-Mae, if you are on this show, you probably are an airhead. Your boyfriend too. Deal with it.

Maura is a bitch but fun to watch
Molly-Mae has a hillbilly name to suit her

Most of these new girls are attracted to Michael. I didn't understand it at first but he seems very down to earth.

Marvin (Marven)? is the best looking but doesn't get much screen time. Oh and Dennom too.

Jordan and Jourdan are sweet.

Last edited:
Oh my... I watched Ep 26,28 and 29 today and am not addicted. Casa is a great concept and they should do it in the Australian version.

Silly Maura saying that she doesn't like Dennon talking so much even though she likes to talk so much... Kind of ironic hey?

One thing I like about this season is that the casts are likeable. Unlike the Australian version where barely any of them were likeable.

Back