Skip to main content

Eurovision 2019

Poor song choice maybe? A lot of people seem to be saying that, I don't think anyone is denying she is talented in her own way.

That's a strange reason to hate someone. I thought she might be an entitled diva that forbids anyone to look her in the eyes and demands fresh caviar to be hand delivered to her dressing room every night.

Or she loves the tv show the project.

Overall my favourite was the Spanish song, good performance live of a good dance song, most of the staging and camerawork was good and lyrics not that bad either.

Another stand out for me was the Greek song, but unfortunately the live performance (the backing singers didn't have the power and the vocalist was a bit nervous) didn't live up to the great studio version. The staging was patchy as well. But the studio recording really is a good sound.

i hope australia don't send an entrance for next year. do are very own ausexit.

or just treat it as a joke.

problem is we've been treating it like we have a chance of winning, when that clearly is never going to happen.

problem is we've been treating it like we have a chance of winning, when that clearly is never going to happen.

It was clear from the very beginning that Kate is not good enough. Probably one of the worst entries that we sent so far. That was never going to win.

I still think our best chance of winning is Delta. Great recorded songs and she is amazing live.

would fall under my treating it as a joke criteria.

No it wouldn't. She is one of the best recording artists in Australia at the moment.

Only problem is she is too good for Eurovision. Usually send less talented, washed up singers. Lol.

Goodrem is 100x better than Tina.

Tina could go to Eurovision though. Seems we mostly send a singer who is no longer relevant. Except for Guy and Dami. Last 3 have been especially terrible.

goodrem is 100 times worse than Tina Arena.

Also tina arena will always be relevant with her signature artistic greatness.

Back