Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what I mean here. I haven't said anything offensive to you of the sort but you go straight on the attack.

This is why we will never be friends.

It is just shows that your post was not genuine and I detected that when reading it. You may be able to fool others but I am not fooled.

i don't think anyone is

Can't win the first one as I haven't received pity from anyone. Think you would be in the running for the first one though, lol.

Taylor Swift one I am in the running for.

hmmmm.

i think i shall change the reepbot awards to the sonya awards.

See what I mean here. I haven't said anything offensive to you of the sort but you go straight on the attack.

This is why we will never be friends.

It is just shows that your post was not genuine and I detected that when reading it. You may be able to fool others but I am not fooled.

I will once again say I have never reported you. But I am going to put you on ignore because you clearly are trying to take me down for some reason when honestly I am here because I like reality TV and I want Mr Sticky to join me for MasterChef this year.

you baiting delcan.

You really are daft if you think that.

The reason I don't like delcan is because I feel she has a vendetta against me. Likes every post above mine and below mine in plenty of threads. Don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out she doesn't like me.

You really are daft if you think that.

The reason I don't like delcan is because I feel she has a vendetta against me. Likes every post above mine and below mine in plenty of threads. Don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out she doesn't like me.

how can i be daft when i'm a fan of tina arena?

FFS I liked posts on the I’m a Celeb thread that were about the show. I apologize to you @Affable for not liking your posts that I should watch MAFS instead or that you hated whoever. I’m sorry, I hate the concept of MAFS. Everyone else in my life accepts it but I am personally sorry to you because you seem to be terribly offended by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back