Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Apparently Zoe O'Brien will also be on this show... I can't remember the season that she was on The Bachelor but I do remember her hosting a late night game show.

Apparently Zoe O'Brien will also be on this show... I can't remember the season that she was on The Bachelor but I do remember her hosting a late night game show.

Blake's season.
She has also been linked to Michael Turnbull (who hasn't?) and then had a public split up.
eebb152e4a1c18441697e207a8107b93

I do not like Guy at all. He was in my opinion very critical when on X-Factor and I do not like that. I guess it is just that you get along with some people and not get along with others.

Would Cosima have won if she hadn't dropped out?

I YouTubed some of her performances because I'd forgotten what she sounded like and whilst she's no Damien Leith she was a pretty good singer.

I liked Cosima, and think she has a great voice but I think Guy, Paulini, or Shannon were more likely to be the more commercial success. I am actually surprised based on the crappy music they gave Guy to release as the winner that he made it as successful as he did - full credit to how talented he actually is that he got through that and did his own stuff.

I remember wanting to Cosima to win back then.

And yes Guy has found some success after his idol days. Even Shannon, who seems to be doing quite well in the "getting pissed off at your audience" side of celebrity.

I don't think Cosima would have won, but I think she could have come second instead of Shannon.
After the show, Guy had a bit of a fight until he had the artistic freedom not to release generic ballads.
Shannon and Paulini peaked early with their first singles, both very good cover versions : in Shannon's case the only good song he ever did.
From there it was all downhill into loutishness or petty crime.
All in all though it was probably the strongest top four on any singing show.

Late March?

Don't seem to be any spoilers about the upcoming season. Probably because nothing would live up to the wonderful love that was Keira and Jarrod.

Back