Skip to main content

Speculation: Big Brother Australia in 2019?

I see people are mostly retweeting Channel 10's tweet instead of Laurie's.

177 RT on Laurie's tweet.
336 RT on Channel 10's tweet.

I retweeted both just in case the channel 10 tweet was counted instead but obviously people aren't retweeting both? 😐

I see people are mostly retweeting Channel 10's tweet instead of Laurie's.

177 RT on Laurie's tweet.
336 RT on Channel 10's tweet.

I retweeted both just in case the channel 10 tweet was counted instead but obviously people aren't retweeting both? 😐

I saw that Tully hasn't responded to any retweet requests. She probably doesn't want it to return.

Rylan from BBUK retweeted one of the tweets and he has many followers.

I saw that Tully hasn't responded to any retweet requests. She probably doesn't want it to return.

Rylan from BBUK retweeted one of the tweets and he has many followers.
Channel 10 said they can rt either one of the posts. But if you think about it, yes they gave a hard task of getting to 10k rts but they're obviously willing to be open to a discussion otherwise they wouldn't have said it publically. I also looked and their twitter engagement as a whole has dropped, our cause currently has more rts than any of their posts in a while... So I'm proud of how far its gotten hopefully it can go further

they're obviously willing to be open to a discussion otherwise they wouldn't have said it publically
You cannot rule out someone at 10 having a warped sense of humour and trolling you (sorry). At least if 10k people did retweet it would be pretty good. Maybe they are just testing the waters? 10's got nothing to lose right now, after all.

i guess big brother wasn't exactly good memories for Tully.
Of all the people who have been on BB it changed her life more than most. She lives in a new city, has a new career, and has opened her mind around her sexuality as a result of her time in the house. So she shouldn't have all bad thoughts about it.

lets face it she is way more memorable than the 2014 winner!
OMG I had to google that, and I cannot argue with that except that you're being a bit disingenuous because that wasn't her season.

Having said that, Ryan who?

OMG I had to google that, and I cannot argue with that except that you're being a bit disingenuous because that wasn't her season.

Having said that, Ryan who?
oh lol I was just meaning in general about BB - in her year nah there were plenty of memorable people. Tim was the deserving winner of 2013 in my opinion, but overall it had some great housemates. 2014 on the other-hand may have had some great housemates too but we will never really know cos nine just f-ed it for us all really. But Ryan certainly is not a memorable or entertaining winner.

has tully got the most twitter followers out of all the many aus ex-bb housemates?
I think at the time she did - she may have lost some since. Maybe skye has got a few I haven't really looked, but I don't know if she ever surpassed Tully.

somebody should tweet future big brother host Lisa Wilkinson for her support on the matter. i'm sure that her esteemed standing in the entertainment and journalism industry will give this push for a return to big brother that extra push it needs.

somebody should tweet future big brother host Lisa Wilkinson for her support on the matter. i'm sure that her esteemed standing in the entertainment and journalism industry will give this push for a return to big brother that extra push it needs.
She would never lower herself to that. Tracey Grimshaw, however…

(joking)

Back