Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

Everyone suggests Chris Brown, but it's a terrible idea. He is way too much of a celebrity, with too much baggage.

Yep, I'm all for an unknown... they seem to have the best success rates as well in terms of long-term relationships.

Probably one of the best options is for an unknown. I just hope they are not setting up Nick to be Bachelor once again after him saying something along the lines that he is still looking for love.

Everyone suggests Chris Brown, but it's a terrible idea. He is way too much of a celebrity, with too much baggage.

Agreed. He is right on the upper age limit for the show. If they choose him, it will probably be the last time they can unless they increase the age limit in future series.

I can't remember the last time they chose a 'fan favourite' to be the Bachelor though...

Interesting fact:

- According to Wikipedia, 5 out of the 6 Bachelors on the Australian series were between the ages of 30-31 when appearing on the show. The exception, Sam Wood, was 34 at the time he was on the show.

I doubt they would choose Chris Brown who is 40 given the ages of who they have previously chosen.

I just hope they are not setting up Nick to be Bachelor once again after him saying something along the lines that he is still looking for love.

Eek, hope not... I think he just said that to make himself look better. Also I read some articles that he was difficult to work with so hopefully they've had enough of him and never invite him back.

Eek, hope not... I think he just said that to make himself look better. Also I read some articles that he was difficult to work with so hopefully they've had enough of him and never invite him back.

I hope they won't because next year is supposed to be a good series.

Every second year of the Australian version seems to have produced a couple who are still together. Season 1 - Tim and Anna. Series 3 - Sam and Snezana. Series 5 - Matty and Laura. All those couples are still together and we are going into Season 7 next year.

Season 2, 4 and 6(we know what happened) are all no longer together.

Similar pattern for Australian Bachelorette (even though there are a limited number of series). I think it is very likely that Ali will find her happy ever after.

Reactions: Lyf
That interview was cringworthy.

Lisa Wilkinson isn't a journalist & should never interview anyone.

Channel 10 got ripped off hiring her.

I hope Channel 10 are getting the women professional help, as you could tell they are really affected by it.

I really felt sorry for Cass.

Chris Brown is too successful and has too much of a career to risk to do this mess of a show. He'd be crazy to even consider it. And yeah, like he'd be short of women offering anyway LOL. Or cash. He's lovely, but with all he has going on, he's probably more commitment phobic than Honey Badge.

I vote no more gimmick or celebrity casting, and go back to the way it was. Relatively "normal" people.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
Agree. She was fine on the morning show fluff, but these serious interviews they are sending her to are making her look budget and weak. She's simply not good at interviewing, something major is lacking. She's no Tara Brown or Liz Hayes and never will be.

Posts like that just show the whole thing was a huge joke to him. It comes across that he actually does not like or respect women whatsoever. I hope if this is true that this stunt has severely limit his chances in the bedroom as a consequence.

That interview was cringworthy.

Lisa Wilkinson isn't a journalist & should never interview anyone.

I hope Channel 10 are getting the women professional help, as you could tell they are really affected by it.

I really felt sorry for Cass.

OMG I had no idea she is so under-qualified, not even clear she finished high school let alone ever attempting anything tertiary like journalism, nuh nothing.
IMDB she is listed as an ACTRESS, LOL

She must have some great connections, and nepotism is rife in this field

OMG A Current Affair has stooped to a new low. They have actually gone over to Papua New Guinea to confront Nick.

This is pure harassment. Fancy studying journalism only to stoop down this low. I bet they thought the people that watched that trash Married at First Sight would love this but all I see is a huge backlash against them on social media.

...that's sad isn't it sav0001?... I read nearly every one of those replies and each and every one slammed those moronic turds... this guy summed it up the best for me anyway... cheers.

2018-10-10_17-24-15.jpg

When I see the journalists knock on someone's door, I yell that them to throw boiling water at the door.

Yes the Journalists are trespassing.

Back