Skip to main content

Australian Survivor Ratings

And its edging closer to The Block in the younger demos which is awesome. It was only 50k behind in the 18-49 demo and 8k behind in the 16-39 demo.
That'll annoy Nine. All the stupid challenges in The Block are designed to entertain the kids.

Reactions: kxk
That graph just shows that this season of Survivor has been really consistent in it's ratings and while not quite reaching the highs of the first season, it didn't hit the lows either. No wonder why it was renewed.

That graph just shows that this season of Survivor has been really consistent in it's ratings and while not quite reaching the highs of the first season, it didn't hit the lows either. No wonder why it was renewed.
Yeah it has been very consistent, as of this episode it's about a 9% increase on last year - and less than 3% down on 2016. If they can continue to build on that again next year they will be very happy indeed.

Yeah it has been very consistent, as of this episode it's about a 9% increase on last year - and less than 3% down on 2016. If they can continue to build on that again next year they will be very happy indeed.

That's great for the show considering The Block it's direct competition is down 120k year on year.

Reactions: kxk

Survivor adjusted up to 733k outrating all of last year's episodes including the finale.

Last night's episode rated 793k. Higher than any regular episode of Survivor.
Yes. It's way ahead of both previous penultimate episodes, so they should hit a record result tonight, especially since Brian survived again.

Finale: 862,000 (peaking at 877,000 for the winner announcement). Reunion show drew 609,000.

862,000 just beats out the 2016 finale (859k), making it the highest rated ep since Ten rebooted the show. They'll be very happy about that. On that basis it's possible next year's season might outrate al three of Ten's seasons.

Average overnight 5-city stats:

2016: 691,769
2017: 614,615
2018: 672,375

Untitled-1.jpg

Pretty close!

So close! Ten have also sent out a press release when TV and online views were combined this was the most watched season of Survivor beating the first season by 4%. Personally I think the ratings went up because along with being a great season this season also had a theme. Hope they keep the themed seasons going, it makes things more exciting.

Whoooah reunion show with 600,000 thats so impressive.

Overall I am intensely happy that AusVivor has been successful. For a show so close and dear to me I love the prospect of more Survivor in the future.

Wednesday: 807,000
Thursday: 712,000

Off to a good start despite losing almost 100,000 viewers from Ep 1 to Ep 2, but that's what happened last year as well, and that season was pretty steady throughout after that.

Bsy8tR6.jpg

Back