Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reepbot Quiz:

1. Who is my favourite singer?

2. What is my favourite tv show?

3. Who is my favourite fictional character?

4. What is my favourite movie?

5. How many times have I watched The Princess Bride?

6. When is my birthday?

7. Which city was I born?

8. Who is my favourite reality tv star?

9. What do I hate most in this world?

10. Who is my hero?

11. What is my favourite colour?

12. What is my one true passion in life?

13. Who gave me my first like on this forum?

14. What stopped the elephant would be cake saboteur in my speech?

I have just watched the next Oscar best picture winner : Paddington bear two. A charming and heartwarming film which transcends genres and boundaries.

I just hope that the latte sipping Hollywood elite have enough sense to vote for this film for best picture. I for one shall be campaigning tirelessly on this thread. Paddington bear two without an Oscar nomination would be an utter disgrace. It would spit into the heart of art and make a mockery of true brilliance. Which is why Paddington bear two needs to win best picture.

Great thing about Paddington that it teaches you not to be so serious all the time. That everything doesn't have to be dealt with like a funeral march. Because there are too many serious people nowadays. Who treat everything with sombre tones. The really sad thing though is when a person's personality changes from fun loving and fascinating to rather serious and important. Now I know there are times to be serious. But all the time rather puts a grey cloud on proceedings. When a person decides to be serious on a permanent basis you can see the spark leave their soul. They are there but they are not there. No fun for them anymore. Only serious business.

On second thoughts maybe Paddington shouldn't get an Oscar. I smiled far too much and laughed way too often throughout the film. Which meant it was not serious enough.

Oh yes it has been quite sunny. Much better than rain.

The rain can be very annoying. That's why I always take an umbrella with me whenever I go out to get the newspaper. Don't want the paper getting wet whilst I read the stock market.

The rain can be very annoying. That's why I always take an umbrella with me whenever I go out to get the newspaper. Don't want the paper getting wet whilst I read the stock market.

Nothing worse than trying to read a soggy stock market report. Quite a serious matter indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back