Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Also I am pondering Shane's chances of winning, considering that both previous seasons have had that brutal stand on a stump and hold the idol final immunity challenge. Could she win a challenge like this? And yes I have tipped her as winner this week, don't ask me why.

You know, I don't think it is impossible. Improbable, yes but impossible, no. I've given her my vote this week and it's not the first time. If we look at past trends, the older ones are out long before now and are certainly not making successful moves like she did last week. She might have hidden reserves we don't know about. She also did okay on holding that board up with her feet.

Oh thank heavens.....I may still make it
Been at hospital all day with my bestie, she is having cancer tests, biopsy done. I love this woman, friends forever, since high school
She is such a wonderful human
Sorry to hear that kxk. Cancer is a bitch and completely indiscriminate on who it hits. I'll say a prayer for your friend.

Reactions: kxk
Hey are you sure these numbers are right? Shouldn't Hans be on 141 and Meglos and Kxk on 132?
I will have to check. I have had issues wit the spreadsheet but thought i had resolved them. Thanks for letting me know,

Is anyone else scratching their head about Brian? We know he gets detained after the show in Japan and I assumed it would mean an early exit. I was looking at the photos and he looks much slimmer than he is right now on the show which makes me wonder if he sticks around til the end

I will have to check. I have had issues wit the spreadsheet but thought i had resolved them. Thanks for letting me know,
I'll spend some time tomorrow fixing it. I had used a backup from a couple of weeks ago, sorted it into name order and copy/pasted the tips from the borked version but it seems it didn't like that! I'll have to re-enter the last few weeks' tips manually to repair it. Very strange. @sav0001

EDIT: Seems I may have actually corrected an earlier error. The Week 5 Reward Challenge was worth 2 points. Hans couldn't have had a score ending with 1 because all the ones he's won have been 10/20 points. I'll look into the others as well.

Last edited:
1371084102403.gif

Hans couldn't have had a score ending with 1 because all the ones he's won have been 10/20 points. I'll look into the others as well.
OK somehow that got buggered up as Hans scored 9 points for RC in Week 4, plus 2 in Week 5, so yes his score does end in 1 after all. So I think this is correct now, for full transparency here is the complete chart. If anyone thinks it's still wrong please let me know.

tips.jpg

tips2.jpg

Back