Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

If she was that sick during taping (she says she was fainting), I'd be very surprised if the medics hadn't checked her out. Subeditor responsible for the misleading headline?

If she was that sick during taping (she says she was fainting), I'd be very surprised if the medics hadn't checked her out. Subeditor responsible for the misleading headline?

...I thought the same thing to be honest Timmy... they have a thing called 'duty of care' that compels them to look after the Castaways health at all times so.................... most likely a misleading headline indeed methinks too my friend........................... cheers.

Russell Hantz is spruiking photos and bits of his bag to "fans".
39047726_10156506317284194_757216619914067968_n.jpg

Hello everyone!
It’s contest time
1f3c6.png

Win an autographed photo from me and an authentic piece of my bag worn on Australian Survivor: Champions VS Contenders. There are only 20 numbered cards containing a piece of my bag. This one is number 14 of 20. The rules of the contest are as follows:
1. “Like” this page ‘The Russell Hantz Show’
2. “Share” this post
3. Tag 3 friends in the comments below
Winner will be announced on Saturday August 18! I will notify the winner on social media, and call that person to get their address to mail his or her prize!!
Also, if you become a patron, you will be entered with an extra chance to win.
We have one week until we choose a winner at draw! Start tagging! Thank you!
http://Patreon.com/russellhantz
-Russell Hantz

...if he could put a little sample of his massively huge ego into a little bottle and sell that he would be an immensely rich man indeed... his ego has no bounds so there would be endless supply of it... some people would be so sad and stupid enough to pay for it too I imagine... what a complete twonk!... seriously... he is a prize tit!... cheers.

Check out the top tier, only $25 per month for this! Incredible value. NOT.

LEGEND- $25/month
  • Exclusive access to Patron-only Facebook group and future live feeds
  • Access to the weekly Patron-only podcast "Whining with Wine" with special guests.
  • Bonus episodes, including content starring Brandon Hantz.
  • Members choice of an autographed photo of Russell, Brandon or Willie.
  • Russell will personally follow you on Facebook & Twitter
  • Personalized message from Russell for a special occasion for friend or loved one once a year.
  • Autographed photo of special "sit in" guest.
  • Elite VIPs with highest activity or who have been members for over three months will be chosen to do a podcast with Russell, topic of their choice.
  • Personalized thank you card from Russell.
  • Access to Russell's audio commentary of Survivor Samoa. Over 10 hours of content!

Back