Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

How does Commando qualify?

Champion CHEATER? Scumbag
I gave up on BL long before he ever spoke, does he speak in sentences?

I imagine there could be some funny stuff to watch on Champs side.....
Some actual champs will relegate not actual champs to bottom of the camp
I hope they all laugh at commando, what is his real name?

I didn't realise ten were so poor that they had to combine I'm a celebrity and survivor on the one show.

These D-List celebs better not get the money if they win. I hope they are planning on donating to charity.

Whenever I think of how awful the Commando etc will be, I take a step back and am just thankful that, bad as this champions idea is, it seems to have derailed all talk of Russell Hantz appearing.

Whenever I think of how awful the Commando etc will be, I take a step back and am just thankful that, bad as this champions idea is, it seems to have derailed all talk of Russell Hantz appearing.
Don't be so quick, I suspect they are keeping him up their sleeve as a "surprise" :vomit:

...I don't want to be 'Mr Doom and Gloom' but I just saw the 'Champions V Hapless Victims' Ad and just thought of something technical... if the 'Champions' keep winning EVERY challenge and the 'Victims' all go... then won't it just be 'Celebrity Survivor'?... just saying... ;):thumbsup::whistling::biggrin::)... cheers.

maybe they'll have an immunity challenge where they'll have to guess the price of ordinary items? and because champions would have their own household staff to do those mundane duties they might not have a clue about the cost of it. therefore giving them a loss.

maybe they'll have an immunity challenge where they'll have to guess the price of ordinary items? and because champions would have their own household staff to do those mundane duties they might not have a clue about the cost of it. therefore giving them a loss.

...haha!... I love the way that you're thinking reepbot lol!... perhaps that could work!... cheers.

Hopefully the lesser known "champions" will have a bit of strategic sense and vote out the "famous" ones first, to even up the playing field. I'm still gobmacked that they would cast the bloody COMMANDO, whose only function in life is work out and obsess about fitness. As if there is any physical challenge he won't win, it will be so boring.

They could incorporate The Price Is Right into a challenge. Rank these items in order from cheapest to most expensive, from a packet of Twisties to a Cadbury family block. The Commando would be stuffed. Gary from Masterchef would smash it though.

so either there weren't enough applications for survivor australia, which meant they had to run with this champions theme. or there were many applications, but they decided to ignore those because they were so one-track minded in their theme.

either way it is rather disappointing.

They've added the bloody Commando to the ads. Looks like they are playing him off against the other Steve, who I hope outwits and outplays him.

boooo the commando.

just remind me, why do we dislike the commando again? apart from the fact that he is on this show when maybe he shouldn't be? like something personal?

Back