Skip to main content

LOVE ISLAND UK, series 4

So far I am finding the UK version much better than ours. They have a better mix of people, more funny moments and a better host. The only thing I prefer is our voice over guy.

Having now caught up, I find the UK version so much better. Ours was boring compared to theirs.

Reactions: kxk
Did you watch every episode? @sav0001
There is a LOT to get caught up, 50 eps now

I think I will skip to the weekly roundup after a few more episodes, I am only up to 2nd week

I cannot stand Dani, girl with famous Dad and huge nose and difficult to understand accent
Hayley the very pretty bimbo is also difficult to understand, and OMG dumb as a doorbell

@Affable have you caught up?

I think I will skip to the weekly roundup after a few more episodes, I am only up to 2nd week

I cannot stand Dani, girl with famous Dad and huge nose and difficult to understand accent
Hayley the very pretty bimbo is also difficult to understand, and OMG dumb as a doorbell

Yep I binged watched all the episodes over the weekend. There are 33 so far. The latest episode was so juicy with heaps of drama. I actually think that Dani and Jack will win the whole thing.

I am way behind still. So many episodes to review. Not sure I will get through them all.

Yeah, what a problem hey? Too much RTV that I quite enjoy....
I am watching/aiming for 3 episodes late night/bed viewing.

Considering the catch up.....but I can't I like watching these peanuts
Maybe i should watch the roundup then the episodes.
Still loving Dr Alex, Niall, Adam the best..........forget most of the rest
Find a lot of the women a bit blah

Love Island has also grown into a huge hit this season. It premiered at 4 million viewers which is the highest digital tv ratings since the 2012 London Olympics and has averaged 3.8 million viewers so far. It is now the most watched show on ITV2 ever.

Compare that to the 570k the first season averaged. The Australian version has the potential to grow in a similar fashion if they improve the casting.

Love Island has also grown into a huge hit this season. It premiered at 4 million viewers which is the highest digital tv ratings since the 2012 London Olympics and has averaged 3.8 million viewers so far. It is now the most watched show on ITV2 ever.

Compare that to the 570k the first season averaged. The Australian version has the potential to grow in a similar fashion if they improve the casting.

how would you improve the casting?

how would you improve the casting?

Less plastic people and more diversity both in terms of different cultures and professions. Also pick more people with some semblance of intelligence. But I dont think there is any hope of that with Alex M as head producer.

I am up to episode 9 only and loving it, it is miles better than ours

Loving Alex & Eyol and what happened to sweet Niall? Was it all just too much for him?
Or something else?
Hayley is sooooooooooo dumb it hurts almost

I am up to episode 9 only and loving it, it is miles better than ours

Loving Alex & Eyol and what happened to sweet Niall? Was it all just too much for him?
Or something else?
Hayley is sooooooooooo dumb it hurts almost

He left due to his Asperger's. You ain't saying nothing yet, it gets really juicy later on. A million times better than ours.

Such a shame about Niall he is sweet and cute.

@Affable where are you up to in catching up?
I thought I could whizz through, skipping boring bits etc
Trouble is, it is all quite good viewing, I might miss stuff......like Adam stuff, the hottest guy is turning into a turd

Trouble is, it is all quite good viewing, I might miss stuff......like Adam stuff, the hottest guy is turning into a turd

Thats what I did. It still took me 6 hours to catch up.

I'm at the same place where I was when the episode was last on TV. So no movement at all.

I have a lot of catching up to do still.

The latest streaming ratings are out and Love Island UK takes up 7 of the top 10 programs. The other three spots are taken by the Love Island Australia finale and Handmaid's tale.

Slowly catching up

I was obsessed with the Thai rescue, and spent all my viewing and online time following everything about that....and praying

Now up to episode 12, and going to try an watch 2 shows every night
Hope you catch up @Affable, more fun when you are commenting

Well done @sav0001......will try and get caught up so we can chat, loving this being available, it is perfect bedroom late night viewing

If you are interested in chatting with Brits, digitalspy.com forums are good

Slowly catching up

I was obsessed with the Thai rescue, and spent all my viewing and online time following everything about that....and praying

Now up to episode 12, and going to try an watch 2 shows every night
Hope you catch up @Affable, more fun when you are commenting

Well done @sav0001......will try and get caught up so we can chat, loving this being available, it is perfect bedroom late night viewing

If you are interested in chatting with Brits, digitalspy.com forums are good

I might start my catch up of Love Island next week. I will try for 3 episodes a day if I can. Ha ha.

Up to episode 16
Egads, Dani shits me so much, he isn't as bad as her, still reminds me of a car salesman, and thank good the public are fans of Alex, glad dimwit bitch girl was sent packing

I'm part way through episode 10.
I need subtitles! Sometimes it's hard to figure out what people are saying.
Adam is a grade A arsehole. I don't know why the girls keep giving him second chances? I guess they are dazzled by his looks. But I don't think he's that great. It's sad that Nial felt he had to leave. I like Alex. I hope he finds someone.

I rarely understand Dani & Jack, and don't care much because from what I do understand they just talk shit...cannot stand her especially, and he is like any sales man, boring.
She is lucky she bagged him, they speak the same gibberish, she is rough

I like Alex and Eyol....who is a bit weird, but he speaks well:)

Back