Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Lucky 7 please. I need to improve (greatly) on my tipping performance from last year. Woeful, especially after my epic (and completely skill free :sneaky: ) win the previous year. :laugh:

Instead of first animal, can we tip first pixelation?
lol.

No this is the stripped back version (or be it the pixelated version if you will) of the game this year. ;)

Apart from the two sweeps (Winner and Medevac/Quit), the weekly tips will be confined to tipping who wins immunity and who gets voted out.

I'm tweaking the point system though:
  • Immunity is 10 points per ep until the merge, then 20 points rest of season
  • Voted Out is 20 points per ep Weeks 1-4, then 10 points Weeks 5-end
Reason for this is obviously for Immunity you only have two tribes to choose from at the start, and it's harder to tip individual immunity so it seems right it should be worth more. Conversely, Voted Out starts out with more points because there are 24 players initially and fewer as the season progresses, so it gets easier to tip.

If anyone has any thoughts on this feel free to comment.

Still plenty of spots if anyone wants to join in, see my post above for available numbers.

I don't think anyone who regularly posts here is that obsessed about winning that they would cheat. Well I would hope not anyway. Personally I would not look at a list of results if you offered it for me, they are called "spoilers" for a reason - because they spoil the fun of watching everything unfold with no prior knowledge.

@timmydownawell : I have decided after some deliberation that I am pulling out of the tipping competition. A few things happened today that would make me feel extremely uncomfortable participating in the tipping competition with some of the participants or interacting in the episode discussion thread. I wish you the best with your competition!

I don't think anyone who regularly posts here is that obsessed about winning that they would cheat. Well I would hope not anyway. Personally I would not look at a list of results if you offered it for me, they are called "spoilers" for a reason - because they spoil the fun of watching everything unfold with no prior knowledge.

Haha I wish I had your faith in that. I tipped Odette at the start last year for a reason! :roflmao: Some people are very competitive!

@timmydownawell : I have decided after some deliberation that I am pulling out of the tipping competition. A few things happened today that would make me feel extremely uncomfortable participating in the tipping competition with some of the participants or interacting in the episode discussion thread. I wish you the best with your competition!

Thanks and I'm sorry to hear that.

So for anyone else wanting to join: 2, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 are gone.
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 23, 24 are available.

Sorry to hear that too Affable, we'll miss your input.

Back