Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

we need to find a clip of sophie back in her bardot days to see if she was speaking in that bogan accent back then.

Likely not, she was then fresh from classical and opera training, she actually has a good voice....
Parents seem quite civilised and even classy, and they definitely gave her a good start in life

Sophie does not sound the same at all, she sounds much better and softer back then
OMG that show was soooooooo bad

Kim is full of shit, she is a teen Mum 10 years younger than JJ so that 'aint going anywhere
She has nice dimples and eyes though, would look better without the bleach

Softer, yes, she was only 19, but to me the accent sounds the same.

I see in my tv guide that channel 9 have replaced Love Island tonight with repeats of Two and a Half Men, but GO seems to have it at both 8:30 and 11:45. Is it possible to watch the later one live?

I see in my tv guide that channel 9 have replaced Love Island tonight with repeats of Two and a Half Men, but GO seems to have it at both 8:30 and 11:45. Is it possible to watch the later one live?

my tv guide doesnt have 11:45 time

Two and a half men.:rolleyes:
People can reality shows but watch dross like that in droves.
Any show that needs canned laughter delivered with the same decibel level as a jet airplane taking off must know deep down it aint funny.
Might be funny if they renamed Masterchef to "two and a half men".
I should take that back. Not George's fault he is vertically challenged.
But it should mean easier and quicker access to his wallet so he can pay his staff.:D

Two and a half men.:rolleyes:
People can reality shows but watch dross like that in droves.
Any show that needs canned laughter delivered with the same decibel level as a jet airplane taking off must know deep down it aint funny.
Might be funny if they renamed Masterchef to "two and a half men".
I should take that back. Not George's fault he is vertically challenged.
But it should mean easier and quicker access to his wallet so he can pay his staff.:D

Masterchef might play a bit funnier if they used canned laughter every time George says "Boom shake the room!", or Gary thinks he's successfully chatting up the ladies.

I like Big Bang......have never seen Charlie Sheen's sexist crap
Bang is at least intelligent, yes it is, I especially love Laurie Metcalf and she is Sheldon's Mum, I love Sheldon too

The episode with Darth Vader running amok with Sheldon, and they prank Carrie Fischer.....oh I love her, and miss her

Back