Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

I forget who picked who......
Fake as f,,k Natasha chose Elias right???
Cassidy got Millie's other admirer John James???
(should be entertaining seeing neither of these new pairs get on)
Tayla stole meathead Grant
All else stays the same

Elias...
"I don't like fake asses, fake faces, lip filler... [Girls] don't need plastic surgery – they need a psychologist!" he rants.
"There are certain circumstances where it is, in my mind, OK – like if you have breast cancer or something – but if you're a girl with a B-cup and you're like, 'I want to be a D-cup,' [then] I just feel that's ridiculous."

I forget who picked who......
Fake as f,,k Natasha chose Elias right???
Cassidy got Millie's other admirer John James???
(should be entertaining seeing neither of these new pairs get on)
Tayla stole meathead Grant
All else stays the same

Elias...
"I don't like fake asses, fake faces, lip filler... [Girls] don't need plastic surgery – they need a psychologist!" he rants.
"There are certain circumstances where it is, in my mind, OK – like if you have breast cancer or something – but if you're a girl with a B-cup and you're like, 'I want to be a D-cup,' [then] I just feel that's ridiculous."

Wrong.

Natasha chose Josh
Cassidy chose Elias
Tayla chose Grant
Kim chose John James
Millie chose Justin
Erin chose Eden.

Reactions: kxk
Watching it now.

Oh Charlie, no wonder you're gone.
To Kim : I might give you a crack.

Eden and Erin's realationship is so deep.
Erin : I don't know if you like meeeee...
Eden : I do, I like you like, so much (said with all the passion of reading an instruction manual)
I like literally never open up this much.

The new girl......marketing.....another name for sales????

4CE3D80500000578-5801833-Phwoar_Francoise_hit_the_screen_in_a_skimpy_leopard_print_bikini-m-14_1528080494424.jpg

4CE3CC9100000578-5801833-image-a-1_1528074157874.jpg

4CE3D81C00000578-5801833-_I_ll_be_a_fresh_face_and_a_new_toy_for_the_boys_to_play_with_Ne-m-15_1528080508580.jpg

Unfortunate pic.....lost her arm...hideous swimsuit
4CE3D7ED00000578-5801833-_I_ll_be_a_new_toy_for_the_boys_to_play_with_Meet_the_new_Love_I-m-13_1528080404179.jpg

Grant Crapp has little beady eyes and definitely can't be trusted.
Plus, those three quarter length pants with no socks, I just can't.

The new guys, and Kim and Justin - are getting the invisible edit. Apart from Justin stripping, surely he talks sometimes?

Thanks @Affable ........you have driven his thing, you can't give up:(

Well if you do, at least join in for Thursday, 11.30pm
Stupid 9, will change their minds anyway

I would be too lost with it all to watch the Thursday version. A shame that they stopped the later version.

Grant Crapp has little beady eyes and definitely can't be trusted.
Plus, those three quarter length pants with no socks, I just can't.

Well, I would trust him.. Grant is the most genuine on the show.

I am not going to judge my opinion of someone by what is "popular opinion". That is not fair at all. Have to judge by what I think is right. :D

...and never change either Affable my friend... those are but just some of your redeeming traits... I love that you like to disagree at times... it makes these forums way more interesting with people like you and some others on here too... otherwise if we all always agreed on the same thing at all times the forums would soon become quite boring... keep on keeping it real my friend lol!... cheers.

Ratings are dire, only scored 121,000 (5 capital city viewers) on Go! (not even in the top 20 multichannel shows of the day), and no idea about the repeat on Nine, but (needless to say) it was also not in the top 20 there either.

Apparently it is getting rather more views on catchup though. Not convinced they should have dropped the late night replays but watch this space I guess.

...and never change either Affable my friend... those are but just some of your redeeming traits... I love that you like to disagree at times... it makes these forums way more interesting with people like you and some others on here too... otherwise if we all always agreed on the same thing at all times the forums would soon become quite boring... keep on keeping it real my friend lol!... cheers.

i agree.

I love Sophie. She makes no attempt to hide her boganity. "One boy will be dumped from the oiland tonoight".
You mean she plays and bangs on that bogan crap......I find it less and less authentic, especially seeing her family are nothing like bogans
And she never stays home in her onesie, she is full of shit.......and really bad at hosting

Back