Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

Eden/Erin are fortunate to have each other nobody else could want that
Erin hates millie because Erin was chosen last, Millie chosen first

...hey Affable... Masterbate... erm... MasterChef just finished early so here I am my friend... (I wasn't the first to quit afterall lol!) ;):thumbsup::tongue::biggrin:... cheers.

heee, at erin and josh. two wise people.

what is girl code?
From what I can gather obvserving this species in various RTV shows, rough girls have some kind of slut rules in case they kill each other or something.
Civilized women have no idea WTF they are on about, they simply conduct themselves as civilized humans

...I won't bother to try and catch up on all that has been written in the thread so far so bugger it!... have I missed anything important?... cheers.

WAR
Blondes v brunettes, brunettes rule

Very true!
Cassidy v Tayla. Tayla rules.
Erin v Millie. Millie rules.[DOUBLEPOST=1528109424][/DOUBLEPOST]
...I won't bother to try and catch up on all that has been written in the thread so far so bugger it!... have I missed anything important?... cheers.

You haven't missed anything too important, ha ha.

From what I can gather obvserving this species in various RTV shows, rough girls have some kind of slut rules in case they kill each other or something.
Civilized women have no idea WTF they are on about, they simply conduct themselves as civilized humans
I think 'code' has no genderisation to it.
I think the oxford defines 'girl and bro code" as "once your back is turned Im plunging the knife in".
Tho I could have a dodgy version of the Oxford.

erin walked on water and then did a magi show where she made a billion golden doves come out of thin air.

and then a volcano came up in the house and tayla and cassidy had a sword fight on top of it.

Back