Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am listening to all my tina arena albums, watching all my tina arena video content and reading her wonderful autobiography in preparation for my toastmasters speech.

classic doctor who is awesome. does anyone have any favourite stories? i'll post mine later. it'll be fun.

p00v0y2v.jpg

THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH

The Dalek Invasion of Earth is my favourite first doctor who story. It's got plenty of great action sequences, the daleks are quite menancing, and it has my top, or one of my top doctor who quotes ever.

Such a powerful scene.

Do you have bushy or distinctive eyebrows???

Barnaby's affair woman - you idiot, she says....."You can't help who you fall in love with"..........that poor kid
For this stupid woman is living as a brat herself.

Of course you can choose who you love,who you fall in love with, you are not an animal

what a silly woman saying that. people who use that cliche quote seem to say that when they are trying to justify something bad they've done.

Reactions: kxk
You want to avoid bushy eyebrows.......bit of nonsense

Want to spot a narcissist? Self-centred people have distinct 'thicker and denser' eyebrows, claim scientists
  • Egotistical and self-centred people are more likely to have 'distinct' eyebrows
  • This is because narcissists tend to prune their faces for attention
  • We have learned to subconsciously identify those with bushier eyebrows
  • We learn to spot chunky 'brows in order to avoid people who are selfish

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ct-thicker-denser-eyebrows.html#ixzz5HFYwK9Zj

Bit ridic
Makes pretty much all asians non narcissists, my asian heritage gave me slight brows, I would love bushy brows :(

See you have some Agatha on tonight????I just watched the last episode of the one that has been on Sundays, Innocents or something...I love the lead Bill Nighy ....looked like a spooky and kind of creepy story of child torture....

Agatha Christie's The Witness For The Prosecution

'Series 1: Episode 1'

ABC, 8:15pm, Sat, 2 Jun 2018, 65 minutes

NEW SHOW

A brutal murder has stained the plush carpets of a handsome townhouse - the victim is the beautiful Emily French. All evidence points to Leonard, a dashing young man who seduced her into leaving him her vast fortune.

oh cool, thank you, but i have seen it. both the bbc version and the 1957 movie with charles laughton. the bbc version is much more darker and depressing.

I see the BBC got complaints for changing the ending (i.e. who turned out to be the murderer) of Ordeal by Innocence.

Did they?
Who was the original killer?
Not familiar with AC stories much at all, not my kind of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back