Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Oh cool lol a bit late reply lol

...hey mate... yes I got my new Computer and will probably be setting it all up tomorrow (I came on here to post 'Live' rather than fiddle around with it lol! :confused:)... (you've gotta get your priorities right haven't you? ;):thumbsup::biggrin:)... lol!... and I have two monitors now... one for Xbox and one for the Internet... the graphics are so awesome... cheers.

...hey mate... yes I got my new Computer and will probably be setting it all up tomorrow (I came on here to post 'Live' rather than fiddle around with it lol! :confused:)... (you've gotta get your priorities right haven't you? ;):thumbsup::biggrin:)... lol!... and I have two monitors now... one for Xbox and one for the Internet... the graphics are so awesome... cheers.
Hey Logan Lee.

Sounds Hectic:happy: lol

Just watched the tucker trial.

Have to give credit to them, no way in hell would have even that.

If I did, this would have been me.
svomit_100-104.gif

Not much to say about tonight's episode. The newcomers have changed the dynamic of the camp, but I don't find either particularly genuine or interesting.

The rest was just a grossout eating challenge, with the added disadvantage that it was in the dark, so it wasn't visually interesting either.
Sorry for the negativity, but it was a bit of a chore.

How come Simone has immaculate fingernails.

She has been in the jungle for 3 weeks & it looks like she has just come back from a nail technician.

How come Simone has immaculate fingernails.

She has been in the jungle for 3 weeks & it looks like she has just come back from a nail technician.

...I'm suspecting that it's not only that Kaz (well spotted by the way) but also that Shannon was shaving his arm with what looked like an automatic shaver too... even if it was a battery operated one then where did they get the batteries?... it's like the other night when Simone was using a mobile phone to take selfies of the camp mates etc during a task... I suspect that they really do have phones with Internet access regardless of what Julia or Chris said the other night... but yes... methinks that there is some skullduggery afoot... cheers

Reactions: Kaz
Am I the only one that thinks Paul Burrell is full of shit.

It's been almost 21 years since Diana has died & he is still talking about how close he was to her & the Queen.

And all the gifts, letters etc that he has found since she died.

His attic must be huge.

Am I the only one that thinks Paul Burrell is full of shit.

It's been almost 21 years since Diana has died & he is still talking about how close he was to her & the Queen.

And all the gifts, letters etc that he has found since she died.

His attic must be huge.

...perhaps his ego is too?... cheers.

I am liking Vicky. She seems down to earth.

Danny Green is boring.

I must be the only one that doesn't like Peter.

Not overly impressed with Fiona.

Though it was a great convo between her & Vicky.

Back