Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

I am not implying anything. I am saying it could be worse.
Ah, with you now.

I admit there were a few wodkamelon errors in additions made along the way. I did several audits at times.. so I should probably do one final one though. The final result is clear cut it's safe to say.

Ah, with you now.

I admit there were a few wodkamelon errors in additions made along the way. I did several audits at times.. so I should probably do one final one though. The final result is clear cut it's safe to say.

It definitely is. It was locked in yesterday that Consuela was going to win. :hilarious:

No surprises there, ha ha. I am sure your final spreadsheet is alright. Maybe you can make it easier for yourself next time and include equations in the Spreadsheet? Not sure how to go about it but it could be helpful to you. Of course if you like to do it manually, you can continue that way. Just a suggestion. :)

OK so congratulations to the winner of the Inaugural Australian Survivor Tipping Comp:

CONSUELA!!!!

Qsp3wiN.jpg

Ironically, @Consuela won without ever once having tipped Jericho to win. Meanwhile @delcan and @joyjoyjoy also never tipped Jericho and suffered accordingly.

Jericho, however, assisted @Khun Khun's game by propelling her to 4th place after having languished near the bottom for most of the game (er, like myself and @Meglos , it must be said). So congrats to Khun Khun for most improved result! :)

I had fun doing this and I hope you all did too. If Survivor returns next year maybe we can do it again? Cheers everyone for taking part! :)

OMG! I WON!? I'M SO SHOCKED! :jawdrop:

tenor.gif

First, I'd like to thank God for blessing me with such amazing precognitive abilities. I wouldn't be here today without Him.

Secondly, I'd like to thank all my fellow competitors, you made this an absolute blast. My arch nemesis @originalflavours in particular for keeping me on my toes. To @FatPants I'm so happy that the top two could be contestants of such impeccable taste. Commiserations to @delcan for such a large drop in rankings; not since @MADONNA's MDNA and Katy Perry's Witness have we seen such a fall in the charts.

Lastly, but by no means least, I'd like to thank the amazing @timmydownawell and his assistant Hans for organising and running this fantastic competition. It was such an enjoyable added benefit to the series. It made the whole viewing experience all the more enjoyable IMO and I can't wait to do it all again! Maybe next time I'll have to have a handicap. :p

From your True Survivor Queen,

xoxo

Maybe you can make it easier for yourself next time and include equations in the Spreadsheet? Not sure how to go about it but it could be helpful to you
Yes I did ask the question earlier, need to brush up my Excel skills. Or just add additional score columns next to each tip... but it was unwieldy enough as it was.

I'd like to thank the amazing @timmydownawell and his assistant Hans for organising and running this fantastic competition. It was such an enjoyable added benefit to the series. It made the whole viewing experience all the more enjoyable IMO and I can't wait to do it all again! Maybe next time I'll have to have a handicap. :p
Haha my pleasure and I'll consider that! :D

Congratulations @Consuela as well. Won by a margin but didn't get any of the winner scores. You made the wrong choice by not choosing Jeri as the winner. However, I prefer that he win than you get the tip right. :p

tessa speaks as though she's about to tell you a really naughty secret but then she starts talking about geometry.

tenor.gif

First, I'd like to thank God for blessing me with such amazing precognitive abilities. I wouldn't be here today without Him.

Secondly, I'd like to thank all my fellow competitors, you made this an absolute blast. My arch nemesis @originalflavours in particular for keeping me on my toes. To @FatPants I'm so happy that the top two could be contestants of such impeccable taste. Commiserations to @delcan for such a large drop in rankings; not since @MADONNA's MDNA and Katy Perry's Witness have we seen such a fall in the charts.

Lastly, but by no means least, I'd like to thank the amazing @timmydownawell and his assistant Hans for organising and running this fantastic competition. It was such an enjoyable added benefit to the series. It made the whole viewing experience all the more enjoyable IMO and I can't wait to do it all again! Maybe next time I'll have to have a handicap. :p

xoxo
haha...thanks for the compliment...us Sarah lovers have to stick together! :biggrin:

I must apologise for an error of judgement on my part. On Monday's show @kxk claimed to have seen birds in the opening senes. Now I did mean to review the tape, but I took her word for it and scored the game accordingly.

However, I have since checked and there were no birds in the opening scenes, and the turtle was the first animal.

Accordingly I have revised the scores, and as a result, the players who tipped Bird have all lost 20 points, meaning that some players have improved their positions in the final results.

And I'm very annoyed with kxk, but more annoyed at myself for not checking this before yesterday's finale. So I'm sorry about that and I take full responsibility.

Well, maybe 60% responsibility.

fxH19UW.jpg

Thanks for playing. This game is OVER. :)

I must apologise for an error of judgement on my part. On Monday's show @kxk claimed to have seen birds in the opening senes. Now I did mean to review the tape, but I took her word for it and scored the game accordingly.

However, I have since checked and there were no birds in the opening scenes, and the turtle was the first animal.

Accordingly I have revised the scores, and as a result, the players who tipped Bird have all lost 20 points, meaning that some players have improved their positions in the final results.

And I'm very annoyed with kxk, but more annoyed at myself for not checking this before yesterday's finale. So I'm sorry about that and I take full responsibility.

Well, maybe 60% responsibility.

fxH19UW.jpg

Good job, timmy!

It still doesn't change the winner after all. I think we need investigation into the win by @Consuela . :roflmao:

I must apologise for an error of judgement on my part. On Monday's show [B]@kxk[/B] claimed to have seen birds in the opening senes. Now I did mean to review the tape, but I took her word for it and scored the game accordingly.

My sincere apologies @timmydownawell .......swear I saw 3 grey outlines in the sky, looked like birds.
Have now thoroughly cleaned my tv screen.......................:(

Genuinely thought I spotted birds fleetingly, very quick and distant........no intention of scuttling your very grand achievement.

Please forgive my stupid mistake, and thanks again for the fun

tenor.gif

xoxo

Lol, Top 3 for most of the game til last! Pretty impressive to fail so badly!

Back