Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

So the question is if you'd had Tara or Michelle as your tip would you have stuck with them?
I was with Tessa for a few picks, so, going by that, I'd stick with whomever of the two until they were eliminated or won, with another like Tessa to mix it up. It's hard to say as I never had them in my loyalties. Well, I have always not minded Tara, so who knows. I never liked Michelle or her bikini top.[DOUBLEPOST=1507551095][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats to @Mr Stickyfingers who has so far scored 130 points this week and jumps to 4th place, closely followed (in scoring terms) by @sav0001 who picked up 120, landing in 6th spot.

Let's not discuss @Consuela until tomorrow :D

Given tonight's was the penultimate episode I have scored and sorted the spreadsheet ahead of tomorrow's finale. All the rest of us can do is hope to slightly improve our respective positions :( :

UqIMhLf.jpg
Just as well the snail wasn't first animal.

I was with Tessa for a few picks, so, going by that, I'd stick with whomever of the two until they were eliminated or won, with another like Tessa to mix it up. It's hard to say as I never had them in my loyalties. Well, I have always not minded Tara, so who knows. I never liked Michelle or her bikini top.[DOUBLEPOST=1507551095][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just as well the snail wasn't first animal.

Our picks have been very similar the whole way through. The difference of course being Jericho was your sweep. I also split my votes between Jericho and Tessa. My heart was with Jericho from the start. I envied you getting him as your sweep pick, while I was stuck with Locky.

So the question is if you'd had Tara or Michelle as your tip would you have stuck with them?

If you asked me that question - I would have said - look at my avi LOL

Glad Michelle is gone - I hate the way she spoke, she should have been a lawyer or as she is, talking and expressing herself like, you are not as smart as me and I have to spell out, with every word in a clear and concise way, so you understand ............

Not saying that its a bad way to communicate, but it seemed like she was talking like everyone around her is stupid and she knows all and the best. A very condescending style, I thought.
I don't know what coaching they get for the confessionals, but they probably get told to speak clearly and confidently. I think in these scenes she came across worst.

Congrats to @Mr Stickyfingers who has so far scored 130 points this week and jumps to 4th place, closely followed (in scoring terms) by @sav0001 who picked up 120, landing in 6th spot.

Let's not discuss @Consuela until tomorrow :D

Given tonight's was the penultimate episode I have scored and sorted the spreadsheet ahead of tomorrow's finale. All the rest of us can do is hope to slightly improve our respective positions :( :

UqIMhLf.jpg

...say what?... woooooohoooooo!... 4th?????... holy shit Batman!!!!... I'm gonna take a screenshot of it before I lose that position tomorrow night!... lol!... I love it!!!!!!... I will bask in my 4th place glory tonight before I slide backwards tomorrow night lol!... I'll have a couple of swigs of Rum as a celebration... thanks Timmy... you've made my day my friend!... cheers.

If you asked me that question - I would have said - look at my avi LOL

Glad Michelle is gone - I hate the way she spoke, she should have been a lawyer or as she is, talking and expressing herself like, you are not as smart as me and I have to spell out, with every word in a clear and concise way, so you understand ............

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, she speaks like the bitchy dumb schoolmarm she isn't, ie she would have liked to be a bossy teacher - but Michelles is too dumb to make the grade.
She is a nanny, yuck imagine that screechy voice, must be small kids.

Lawyers - I guess you are talking about what you see on shitty US dramas, court room hysterics that would get you thrown out of courts here, for real lawyers need to be persuasive, to see both sides, and talking down like that won't win anything.

Michelle, the most unaware contestant to ever get this far, she had no idea she was next on the chopping block in her original tribe, and same with the swap.
She IMAGINED she was popular......when they all said how annoying she is.

Damn her, I got sucked into thinking she is close to Pete, she is close to nobody. I picked the wrong order of boot, because of her wanking on.

In the jury villa both Luke and Sarah praised Michelle's game and said she probably would have won if she made it to the final two. And I don't see how anyone can claim that Michelle is the most unaware contestant there when you have Tara, a goat so goatlike that you could make a video of all her shocked reactions at tribal councils. And Michelle was very aware when she was on the chopping block, which is why many of her eloquent and passionate tribal council performances were a sight to behold.

And for someone so annoying her instagram feed seems to be filled with her and other contestants that apparently found her so awful.

And Michelle speaks perfectly fine, I really don't know what people are going on about disparaging her dulcet tones. And I should know something about voices considering i go to toastmasters and i clearly have the best voice on this forum.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, she speaks like the bitchy dumb schoolmarm she isn't, ie she would have liked to be a bossy teacher - but Michelles is too dumb to make the grade.
She is a nanny, yuck imagine that screechy voice, must be small kids.

Lawyers - I guess you are talking about what you see on shitty US dramas, court room hysterics that would get you thrown out of courts here, for real lawyers need to be persuasive, to see both sides, and talking down like that won't win anything.

Michelle, the most unaware contestant to ever get this far, she had no idea she was next on the chopping block in her original tribe, and same with the swap.
She IMAGINED she was popular......when they all said how annoying she is.

Damn her, I got sucked into thinking she is close to Pete, she is close to nobody. I picked the wrong order of boot, because of her wanking on.

I disagree with all that. She would have 100% won if she got to the final two. You don't make the final four by being unaware.

Yeah, I think people are letting their dislike for Michelle cloud their views. Michelle would have been hard if not impossible to beat at F2,whoever she was up against. The jury thought she was a great game player and she has a way with words that would go a long way to persuading them to vote her. The jury are mostly all game players. They are going to vote for who they think played the game the best not who is their friend or who they like.

I agree with your first sentence and agree that she has a way with words. That can be used to confuse, disarm, impress, persuade and as well as to put off the jury.

Back