Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Congrats to @Mr Stickyfingers who has so far scored 130 points this week and jumps to 4th place, closely followed (in scoring terms) by @sav0001 who picked up 120, landing in 6th spot.

Let's not discuss @Consuela until tomorrow :D

Given tonight's was the penultimate episode I have scored and sorted the spreadsheet ahead of tomorrow's finale. All the rest of us can do is hope to slightly improve our respective positions :( :

UqIMhLf.jpg

If I come 3rd again I'll be happy... Did my best with good ol El last year so xD

NO chance of Tara winning tomorrow but may pick up another 20 for crab xD

It's been fun and thank you Timmy for such a fun time this season!!

I'm not ruling out Tara yet - at the end of the day, it's an emotional choice from the Jury. Tara is a Mum with kids from a low socioeconomic area. Peter is a gay man in the middle of a national vote on gay marriage. Jericho is a jet setting flight attendant who travels the world.

This is the first thing I've seen since I stopped watching after the immunity challenge. Yes, I'm on nights and I was a bit confused not seeing my name at the bottom of the list. Most gratifying indeed.
Yes, you'll be in the top third or so if Jericho comes through for you. But would you have tipped him at all if he wasn't your sweep?

Back