Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 24 Discussion

Number of crab shots tonight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally don't see that question as masterful. If you look at the overall picture Peter isn't the threat you should be worried about. He hasn't played, he's existed.

IMO he should have eliminated Locky (whose vote for Tara win is a 100% lock)

Each to their own but I think it was a smart move. If he got rid of Locky, Tara would be getting her guard up and that final 2 deal might not work out.

Others on the jury he may be able to sway. With Tessa though, I think she would give her vote to anyone against him in the final if he were to get there.

If Michelle didn't have the same personality as Inigo, would you be supporting her?

Same with my right of reply and my comments on the situation whether they relate to Survivor or not.

Yes. But I don't think Inigo has the same personality as Michelle.

With Tessa though, I think she would give her vote to anyone against him in the final if he were to get there.
I still think Tessa would have voted for Michelle because she's most like her. Tessa seems like she would have been a bitter jury member. I guess now we'll never know.

I still think Tessa would have voted for Michelle because she's most like her. Tessa seems like she would have been a bitter jury member. I guess now we'll never know.

Yep.I think the final tribal council would have been more fun and interesting with her.

I personally don't see that question as masterful. If you look at the overall picture Peter isn't the threat you should be worried about. He hasn't played, he's existed.

IMO he should have eliminated Locky (whose vote for Tara win is a 100% lock)

Locky was my initial prediction too, and he would undoubtedly be tough to sway, especially if Tara is still there.
Tessa is a shrewd choice as she has more chance of swaying other jurors, and would have gone in to bat for Peter in her speech, whereas Locky will probably shoot himself in the foot as usual.

Definitely would have voted Peter. Most likely would have voted Michelle and Tara too if they were against him.

I believe it was a good choice to get rid of her. We will have to wait and see though.

I reckon Jericho was deciding between Annalisse, Jared, and Tessa when he went to that final tribal council.

Tessa is a shrewd choice as she has more chance of swaying other jurors, and would have gone in to bat for Peter in her speech, whereas Locky will probably shoot himself in the foot as usual.

That is the worrying thing about her. If he made the Final 2, she would try to sway the other jurors against him.

I believe he would have the vote of Henry, Luke, Sarah at the very minimum.

I reckon Jericho was deciding between Annalisse, Jared, and Tessa when he went to that final tribal council.
Considering those were the ones he asked questions of, yes. :joyful:

I wonder whether this "advantage" may actually work to his disadvantage in the end, especially since he has now effectively pinpointed the people he is shady on. Will Jarrad and Annalise now vote for anyone but him?

Definitely would have voted Peter.
I dunno. Tessa respects game play, you can tell. He's had none. I can't recall one move he has made. Friendships (unless they are super tight) don't necessarily hold weight if someone clearly hasn't earned it. He may have been her planned goat for all we know.

I dunno. Tessa respects game play, you can tell. He's had none. I can't recall one move he has made. Friendships (unless they are super tight) don't necessarily hold weight if someone clearly hasn't earned it. He may have been her planned goat for all we know.

Yet she was saying that Tara was the one who was least deserving of the win. I think she would have given the win to Peter either way due to loyalty. Best that she is no longer on the jury.

It will be interesting to see how the 2 remaining episodes go.

Yet she was saying that Tara was the one who was least deserving of the win. I think she would have given the win to Peter either way due to loyalty. Best that she is no longer on the jury.

It will be interesting to see how the 2 remaining episodes go.

I agree, I think if Tessa was ever going to turn on Peter it would have been tonight, along the lines of "I love Petey but he was a weak player". The fact that she didn't do this and instead named Tara as the weakest seemed to me to be a message for Peter that he had her vote. Tessa is a strategic player (bitter juror) and would still be holding a grudge against Jericho for being part of Luke's blindside of her.

Considering those were the ones he asked questions of, yes. :joyful:

I wonder whether this "advantage" may actually work to his disadvantage in the end, especially since he has now effectively pinpointed the people he is shady on. Will Jarrad and Annalise now vote for anyone but him?

And it was really the very most logical of logical choices that he could have made considering the position that he was in during that moment of the game. And I feel that Jared and Annalise are big enough people not to care about that sort of thing.

Back