Skip to main content

Celebrities that annoy you.

Used to feel that way. But he redeemed himself for me when he had his drunken off his face stumbling in gutters after nightclub thing.
I guess he misread the Oscar Wilde quote. Andrew, you dont actually have to lie in the gutter to look at the stars.:D
0,,6409996,00.jpg
Lol, that was hilarious. And such a decent human scandal. What drinker hasn't ended up in the gutter at some point?

I wonder how much responsibility comes down to the writers and execs of studios. In modern days we know that execs water down talent because they think they know better and are risk averse, with comedy being a serious risk because it is so subjective. So are modern comedy actors being let down? Bad choices, bad writing or bad acting? Or maybe a bit of all.
Bit of all I think Nutts. But humour like drama or horror or suspense is now being so dumbed down to a cacophony of loud explosions/laughs/screams.
With bits of story in between.
Still good indie movies about. But big studios plonk third world debt amounts of money at single movies these days and one movie, just one, can sink a studio completely. So the resultant movies are all risk averse.
And loud.
Geeze. Sorry all. That was delving into a bit of
68692060.jpg

Bit of all I think Nutts. But humour like drama or horror or suspense is now being so dumbed down to a cacophony of loud explosions/laughs/screams.
Still good indie movies about. But big studios plonk third world debt amounts of money at single movies these days and one movie, just one, can sink a studio completely. So the resultant movies are all risk averse.
And loud.
68692060.jpg
No, you're right, for some it's all about "show me the money"

And loud.
68692060.jpg
Maaan, modern movies can be so loud. Compensates for plot. And yes, clearly we did get old, lol.

1414026118060_Image_galleryImage_MIAMI_FL_APRIL_6_In_this_.JPG

Can only hope he was Tyler Durden'ing himself from that photo.
Bwahaha, he wishes he was the gorgeous Tyler Durden ... well, maybe not, except for the gorgeous bit.
I sympathise with his mental health issues, but he makes it hard by bashing girlfriends. Ok, it is in the past, hopefully for himself and all the ladies in the world he has changed.

Surprised no one has said Andrew O'Keefe. His forced laugh drives me crazy, but aside from that I find him tolerable to likeable. But Mr Nutmeg CAN'T.STAND.HIM.

He was very close to being on my list. I find him extremely irritating in his mannerisms, like he's too OTT, and yes that forced laughter... but he's saved by being intelligent and quite witty.

Bwahaha, he wishes he was the gorgeous Tyler Durden ... well, maybe not, except for the gorgeous bit.
I sympathise with his mental health issues, but he makes it hard by bashing girlfriends. Ok, it is in the past, hopefully for himself and all the ladies in the world he has changed.
Maybe he can rehab publically on next version of Im a celebrity get me out of here.
Sit around the campfire. Tell stories of remorse to the other famous celebs in his series....
Ozzy Ostrich and the kid from the milky bar ads who is all grown up now.
The pool of worthy celebs is endless.

Maybe he can rehab publically on next version of Im a celebrity get me out of here.
Sit around the campfire. Tell stories of remorse to the other famous celebs in his series....
I think Andrew'd be good on Celebrity.

All of the cast of 60 minutes.
Anyone on Househunters and Househunters International. Not every feature in a house is unique, the kitchen appliances don't always need to be thrown away immediately, most of you wouldn't know hardwood floors and granite kitchen counters if you fell over them, basins are in the bathroom, sinks are laundries and kitchens and guess what! there will be neighbours who live within throwing distance a lot of the time.
Darryl Somers
The Melbourne channel seven weather presenter - Jane Bunn.

The Fat Kid from Hey Dad!
The girl who was kicked out of Bardot for stealing money from Sophie Monk!
Bouncer from Neighbours!

She's Australia's Gwyneth. Nobody really likes her, she's just there.

If no one likes her how do you explain her having 9 number one singles and 17 top 10 hits, not to mention that she has sold 8 million albums in her career thus far. Also her first album was the best selling album of the last decade in Australia.

The Fat Kid from Hey Dad!
The girl who was kicked out of Bardot for stealing money from Sophie Monk!
Bouncer from Neighbours!
Oh hey... don't be putting bouncer in the same league. He is an icon! And boy can he act!

Oh hey... don't be putting bouncer in the same league. He is an icon! And boy can he act!

He was the only one that could act in neighbours.

He should have won several gold logies.

But they discriminated against him because he had four legs instead of two.

Back