Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

...oooh!... I never thought of that... a good point Tittle... apparently they are the two most likely to be still standing at the end by the looks of it... coincidence perhaps?... cheers.

...oopsies!... :shy::redface::sorry:...sorry about that TUTTLE... yet another senior moment must have kicked in I guess?... lol!... cheers.

It's a drowning trial by the looks. They're the ones that would bother me the most.

...those types of trials sometimes make me think of the stress that the animals are under when a camp mate is screaming and flaying about in confined spaces like that... nobody is going to tell me that they don't mind it... nobody!... lol!... cheers.

Lisa's parting comment was that she is/has raised more than $100k for her charity regardless. As such undermining the eventual winner and implying she didn't even need to win. Good riddance to her.

Why didn't they give her a montage of all her snide, bitchy moments? Oh that's right, they only had five minutes, they would have needed five hours.

Anyway, damn, wasn't tonight's show boring without Ash and Carson? It's turned absolute dullsville.

Last edited:
Not a bad interview. Lisa wasn't that bad really, but of who's left she was the right one to go. Nat doesn't bother me at all really, or mostly only in the same way that Dane does, in being a bit boring.

Last edited:
Lisa's parting comment was that she is/has raised more than $100k for her charity regardless. As such undermining the eventual winner and implying she didn't even need to win. Good riddance to her.

She was like, it's only 100,000 & I have already raised that.

Wonder if she will donate her 'appearance' money.

It's rumoured that the pay the celebrities are getting, is between $50,000 - $80,000 (depending on the celebrity) Not including Tom.

I am wearing my
d8ae124deae838f48ca1a46b22bea74d.jpg

I think that Nat will be in the final 4.

As that will mean Alex will have the footage of Nat's family going into the jungle & Nat weeping & wailing.

It will be TV GOLD. NOT.

I think it will be either Naz or Steve going tonight.

Can I just add to the earlier discussion I just read.... personally I'm not hating on any of them, the LOVE/HATE is just part of the viewing experience. After the show is over I don't have strong feelings for any of them either way.
No you're not, but a few are.

I have always found the way posters viciously attack housemates/celebrities far more revolting than anything that goes on in the house/jungle.

The irony is if you challenge many of these bitter and nasty posters directly as to why they behave in such a hateful and attacking manner they usually squeal "BULLY" and send out secret group emails trying to rally support.

Agree. The discussion and bagging we do on here is just banter reserved for cartoon characters as far as I am concerned.
I dont really know any of these people but slamming their caricatures is fun and not meant to be harmful or hurtful.
As Meglos said, shows over and its on to the next looney tunes reality bunch.
However.
All of the above is rescinded if you become a reality recidivist.
Then Im all for public gallows for repeat offenders.
Only problem is, they are not characters or caricatures, they are real people.

While a lot of the posters in this thread post with good humour, there are a couple who are just straight up nasty.

Interesting I looked up the ratings today. MAFS is winning and MKR coming second. I'm a Celeb quite far down. Looks like Alex has just killed another show.

Thats not true at all. I'm a Celebrity is having its highest ratings of the three seasons this year. Meanwhile MKR is down 600-700k from last season and MAFS is a bit up on its previous season. Channel Ten is never going to have the ratings of the other two channels, except for shows like Masterchef.

Only problem is, they are not characters or caricatures, they are real people.

While a lot of the posters in this thread post with good humour, there are a couple who are just straight up nasty.
On a heavily edited show which primarily involves slime sludge and muck thrown around, it is largely a cartoon show.
I dont think anyone really holds any hatred to what is a circus with performers. A pantomime.
You boo your bad characters and cheer your faves. I dont think anyone really thinks they get a great insight into the actual people themselves. Ive seen far far worse on here between posters. Who interact with each other and directly impact on each other.
But I respect your point of view. Depends on the definition of nastiness I suppose. I think nastiness is to directly cause hurt.
I dont think anyone wishes ill of anyone on the show. Its banter. I guess its how you take it.
I always look at the intention of any post. Is it to be funny, Is it to be nasty. Is it to be downright cruel.
I like to think I can discern between them. But it is subjective.
I know my intention is not to be spiteful or hateful just funny.
My "funny" is probably not everyones idea of funny but I know my intentions are not to be nasty.

Which one is me, good humour or straight up nasty or a bit of both.

The irony is if you challenge many of these bitter and nasty posters directly as to why they behave in such a hateful and attacking manner they usually squeal "BULLY" and send out secret group emails trying to rally support.

I did that once, but only sent it to 2 people.

There was a mole in the 'group', I had narrowed it down to 1 person.

So I sent 2 serpatate conversations with different content & I found out that I was correct on who the mole was that way.

And the person I was bitching about, messaged me about it. LMFAO. (yet they weren't sent a converation, but mentioned what I had said)

Back