Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

To see who was the biggest arse, her or the Ostrich anus. (no not who has the biggest arse.)

Just so you know, Lisa is the biggest arse.
Couldve just looked in the mirror.
I thought thats what Narcissists did.
Then again, poor ol Narcissus didnt have broadband.

Interview I saw from Ash today, she didn't bag Lisa out.

The way I see it is, after Ash left there was no one left to stand up to Lisa. Not saying they are scared of her, but they either don't care, or couldn't see what she was like.

Can I just add to the earlier discussion I just read.... personally I'm not hating on any of them, the LOVE/HATE is just part of the viewing experience. After the show is over I don't have strong feelings for any of them either way.

They were going on about how nice and peaceful and happy families it's been since Ash left, as though it were Ash causing the conflict rather than Lisa.

...my take on it is that Lisa kept highlighting every single solid thing that Ash did in the last week or or two so as to deflect people's opinions on her in camp... it's just like someone dobbing someone else into the boss to get the heat off themselves type of situation as far as I'm concerned... I find it quite amazing that nobody offered to do the cooking 3 times a day seven days a week for 5-6 weeks and were quite content to let Ash do it 'because she's a cook' but in the last week they 'discovered' that Ash was eating more than them... no shit Sherlock!... all cooks taste the food before they serve it...

...they all knew that Ash was doing it from day one... they just chose not to say anything until the last week until they felt that they wanted to 'have a go at cooking ' to slowly ease Ash out more and more... Ash was used by them all and it wasn't until Lisa started the rot that they all slowly turned on Ash... Lisa was completely to blame for Ash's 'fall from grace' ... the sad thing is too that Ash was oblivious to the fact that they all used her until Lisa wanted her out... hence the reason that Ash has said nothing nasty about any of them in there... especially Lisa... Lisa is totally to blame for Ash's departure as far as I'm concerned... after all... Ash was just a 'reality star'... not a 'gold medal winner at the Commonwealth Games (no... NOT Olympic) was she?... now you can see as to why I don't like Lisa Curry at all can't you?... cheers.

The way I see it is, after Ash left there was no one left to stand up to Lisa. Not saying they are scared of her, but they either don't care, or couldn't see what she was like.

...haha!... I agree... see my post above lol!... cheers.

...one of my highlights of the night was Casey's response to that stupid question "what would you rather have... a successful #1 selling album or be happily married?"... (or something similar) and her response was something along the lines of "a #1 best selling album of course!... what if the marriage fails?"... (or something similar)... hahaha!... that was sheer brilliance lol!... that really cracked me up big time lol!... you've just gotta love Casey haven't you?... cheers.

...one of my highlights of the night was Casey's response to that stupid question "what would you rather have... a successful #1 selling album or be happily married?"... (or something similar) and her response was something along the lines of "a #1 best selling album of course!... what if the marriage fails?"... (or something similar)... hahaha!... that was sheer brilliance lol!... that really cracked me up big time lol!... you've just gotta love Casey haven't you?... cheers.
It was interesting from the perspective that she and Dane were the two the "group" got wrong.
Perhaps they keep more of themselves to themselves than the others do. And I'm kind of wondering why they got punished for that.:confused:

It was interesting from the perspective that she and Dane were the two the "group" got wrong.
Perhaps they keep more of themselves to themselves than the others do. And I'm kind of wondering why they got punished for that.:confused:

...oooh!... I never thought of that... a good point Tittle... apparently they are the two most likely to be still standing at the end by the looks of it... coincidence perhaps?... cheers.

Can I just add to the earlier discussion I just read.... personally I'm not hating on any of them, the LOVE/HATE is just part of the viewing experience. After the show is over I don't have strong feelings for any of them either way.
Agree. The discussion and bagging we do on here is just banter reserved for cartoon characters as far as I am concerned.
I dont really know any of these people but slamming their caricatures is fun and not meant to be harmful or hurtful.
As Meglos said, shows over and its on to the next looney tunes reality bunch.
However.
All of the above is rescinded if you become a reality recidivist.
Then Im all for public gallows for repeat offenders.

Back