Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Don't take the wanting someone gone, or criticizing their reactions to be hatred.
Take right now, Lisa was such a hardass about contraband, yet she was the queen of it. She's a hypocrite.

Oh no I'm not talking about anyone here on this board..

Its me I'm usually a terrible hater on at least one person in these reality shows. I've really enjoyed everyone on this show.

...wasn't Lisa the moral Police when she was deputy?... and yet here she was hiding contraband?... obviously the Producer (Alex) knew that she was hoarding all of that stuff and yet said nothing about it because Julia and Chris just cued her into a 'confession' about it as she sat down and tadaaaaa!... she revealed it all to us... so much for her morals eh?...

...and she Googled 'Ostrich Anus' before she had to do the trial?... so does that mean that she has Internet access in there?... if not... are they told what they will be having to eat before they go in there?... I smell a rat... cheers.

Oh no I'm not talking about anyone here on this board..

Its me I'm usually a terrible hater on at least one person in these reality shows. I've really enjoyed everyone on this show.
They've all had their place.
I dislike a lot, never outright hate. The only two who haven't annoyed me at some stage are Casey & Naz.

...wasn't Lisa the moral Police when she was deputy?... and yet here she was hiding contraband?... obviously the Producer (Alex) knew that she was hoarding all of that stuff and yet said nothing about it because Julia and Chris just cued her into a 'confession' about it as she sat down and tadaaaaa!... she revealed it all to us... so much for her morals eh?...

...and she Googled 'Ostrich Anus' before she had to do the trial?... so does that mean that she has Internet access in there?... if not... are they told what they will be having to eat before they go in there?... I smell a rat... cheers.
I google that kind of stuff all the time, don't you? :)

No, she googled it before she went in, no rats involved this time. :biggrin:[DOUBLEPOST=1488966101][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm still kind of lolling about "I got the anus & Nat got the testicle"

...you may leave now Lisa... AND STAY OUT!... **slams door shut**... and so Lisa Curry disappears into total oblivion... it's sad really... I didn't mind her too much when she walked into camp... I was giving her a 'second chance' because I've always disliked her... and now?... she's just confirmed to me that my original instincts about her were correct...as I said... sad really... cheers.

...what a great result tonight you wonderful people... and thanks for such a great time as usual... it'll be interesting to see if it's Nat turn to leave tomorrow night... until then eh?... cheers.

Back