Skip to main content

Survivor Season 33

mock shock

Can we bring this guy from Vanuatu back?
105_4.jpg

Nothing mock about it

Zeke seems to be in a good spot - ties to Chris, and thus Bret, tiesmto David, and thus Ken and Jessica, guess to the nerd alliance of Adam and Hannah, and he's not on Jay's radar. I think he'll go quite far, and I would have put Ken there with him, except the last three episodes he's had no more to contribute than a spectacular torso.

I've never been that much of a Ken fan, quite a few of his supporters seem to just like his physique.

Zeke certainly felt comfortable enough to sit out immunity. And only one chance of getting the food was at the start, I guess they must have been told that. Those with idols didn't sit out, obviously a good move as you don't want to create suspicion.

Just saw this in the TV Tonight Lounge section. Hmm... Can it be true?! Far out! Now?? Those morons, but thank god I can stop sitting up late of a Thursday soon. I hope.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it previously but Survivor moves to 9Go at 7.30 as of Thurs 2nd Dec. Only about 8-9 weeks too late……

Just saw this in the TV Tonight Lounge section. Hmm... Can it be true?! Far out! Now?? Those morons, but thank god I can stop sitting up late of a Thursday soon. I hope.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it previously but Survivor moves to 9Go at 7.30 as of Thurs 2nd Dec. Only about 8-9 weeks too late……

That's idiotic. I mean it's a better time, but it should have been on GO from the start, 9 are so wishy-washy. Their reasoning is probably that no one was watching it.

That's idiotic. I mean it's a better time, but it should have been on GO from the start, 9 are so wishy-washy. Their reasoning is probably that no one was watching it.

I think they didn't want to help Ten in any way during their run of Aus Survivor, so drew it out of sight, because every time it was on on the old Go they'd advertise it for a few weeks beforehand, and then it would be in the schedule reminding people of Ten's show. As there was (from what) I saw zero preshow advertising, they were considering sitting on it until Ten's run finished, maybe. People complained at length on TV tonight about it apparently not being on, and suddenly it was on with little fanfare or warning, on a different channel than usual and late at night, after a show that was always going to run overtime, and then when the ratings were no doubt shit they put it on later and later, effectively burying it, but not increasing attention for the Survivor name and Ten's show. That's my theory anyway!

Tomorrow night is a double ep! (ending at nearly 1 am, ffs!)

Also, confirmed: http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/11/bumped-survivor-us.html

Belated but good news for fans of Survivor (US) which is finally moving to a respectable timeslot next week.

It is moving from 10:45pm to 7:30pm on GO! from Thursday December 1st.

There are still around half a dozen episodes remaining in the current season, which should wrap the week before Christmas.

Better late than never? Oh wait, that was the show that got in the way…

WOW. Just WOW
Chris going, yeah, didn't really get the grudge thing, other targets, and frankly, Jessica was never a real player.
Adam is a first class idiot, but perhaps his head isn't really in the game. Jay is still a cock.
Brett was interesting at reward, hard life, but you're still a douche. Is Zeke transgender? (hope I got the right word) noticed scars under the boobs, and have been wondering a few eps if it is so. David and Zeke are both right, they are both the biggest threats in the game. Shoulda worked together guys.
Slow start for this season, but it's really boiling now.

Why are Nine so incapable of scheduling anything honestly? This was supposed to start at 10:45 tonight. I've been suffering through the dire 20 to 1, about sports idiots. It's now almost 11:30 and they're up to number 3.
I'll do the first episode tonight, but part 2 will have to wait til tomorrow. The sooner it's on GO the better!

Very satisfied with the first result, he was one that I couldn't warm to at all, along with Bret and Sunday.

I quite like the alliance who won tonight (well, the ones who knew what they were doing, did Will just get lucky?)
And who tipped Jay off that he didn't need to play his idol?

Taylor and Michelle are amongst the most idiotic people ever to have played Survivor, the way they laugh through tribal council. Such a shame they made the jury.

Is Zeke transgender? (hope I got the right word) noticed scars under the boobs, and have been wondering a few eps if it is so.

There are rumours here and there on the internet suggesting so, but he hasn't really spoken publicly about it, so I don't really think it's anything that needs much commenting on.

So much superior to the Australian season.

This could even end up being a classic. Hannah was an idiot making herself suspicious. But I do much prefer David to Zeke, Zeke made an underhand comment at tribal about David crying for instance. And Brett was an idiot blaming the non-decision on David, quite clearly Zeke is a bigger threat in the game than Hannah and he blew it by not admitting that.

Also a blind maze, an individual immunity that wasn't yet another strength with balance.

The only annoying part was Adam, if he's so missing his family why is he there?

For the gameplay though this is what Survivor is all about, and how they need to change the Australian version.

Last edited:
That was a tense tribal council, all my faves are still in the game, so I am happy. Still have a headache from sitting up waiting for that fricken corny sports show to finally end, running a lovely 40 minutes plus over schedule c/- the cricket which is still going on, how is that possible???

Next week, it's on at a humane hour. Thank the lord.

I don't know if the second episode was good Survivor, but it was certainly tense and quite unpredictable. So many unlikable players though. Doing Jessica in that way was brutal, especially as she was only trying to save Hannah.
The tribal council was once again a mess of people throwing insults and talking over each other.

Ken remains my favourite by a long way. I gasped when his name was thrown into the mix, but it was just sweet Sunday lying for no good reason.

And.. that was one of the worst immunity challenges ever. Whoever gets through the first part then solves an easy puzzle first. There was no suspense and no real challenge to anyone in the way a physical endurance challenge would be. Ideally it should have been equal parts physical and mental. Not just saying that because I can't stand Jay.

What fun that tribal mess was, the rocks picked the perfect dumpee, Jess annoyed me.
I love Dave & Zeke, and Boston guy - I love anyone with that accent what is his name???.

And I too was lying in bed wondering just when will it start?
9 are idiots.
I actually like it late night, I watch it in bed.

What fun that tribal mess was, the rocks picked the perfect dumpee, Jess annoyed me.
I love Dave & Zeke, and Boston guy - I love anyone with that accent what is his name???.

And I too was lying in bed wondering just when will it start?
9 are idiots.
I actually like it late night, I watch it in bed.

Brett! or Bret! Bret LaBelle. What a great name.

Yeah, I was shouting at Jessica write Hannah you moron! Poor thing was devo. Dave is good at wasting idols!

Back