Skip to main content

Survivor Season 33

Cutest moment of the episode

yzLEKgK.png

Terrible outcome?
No great loss. What a douche.
Sunday (really?) coming across more than a little vindictive, Jay still believes in his own press releases, Brett has a drinking problem, Hannah still all over the place, Adam still a complete moron.

Terrible outcome?
No great loss. What a douche.
Sunday (really?) coming across more than a little vindictive, Jay still believes in his own press releases, Brett has a drinking problem, Hannah still all over the place, Adam still a complete moron.
^^ sums it all up perfectly. :)

*edit: my new landlady's name is Sok, which is Khmer for "Friday".

I was more than happy with the result, the millenials are doing my head in.

I'm finding it hard to find anyone I like. Apart from Ken, obviously.

Decent episode again. The editors got something out of Taylor before he left. Although it looked obvious he was going there was still some drama at tribal and the curiosity as to whether the idol would be played or not.

Decent episode again. The editors got something out of Taylor before he left. Although it looked obvious he was going there was still some drama at tribal and the curiosity as to whether the idol would be played or not.
Yeah; it was an obvious boot, and so they went with a fun Drew Christie 'look at this idiot' edit.

With Adam drawing so much heat, Will might just slip through this cull, unless Jay playing his idol next week dooms him.

Zeke seems to be in a good spot - ties to Chris, and thus Bret, tiesmto David, and thus Ken and Jessica, guess to the nerd alliance of Adam and Hannah, and he's not on Jay's radar. I think he'll go quite far, and I would have put Ken there with him, except the last three episodes he's had no more to contribute than a spectacular torso.

Ken: "My knees hurt."

That was my favourite bit of the ep.

WAY too much vulva! I'm torn between wanting to smack her for carrying on like an idiot in tribal and giving her a makeover.

Almost everyone annoys me at tribal. There's too much face-pulling and mock shock, talking over each other, and, I don't know, it just seems like most of them aren't taking it seriously. I think they cast this season quite badly, it's all complete idiots or dullards.

Ken: "My knees hurt."

That was my favourite bit of the ep.

WAY too much vulva! I'm torn between wanting to smack her for carrying on like an idiot in tribal and giving her a makeover.
I agree entirely with everything. Camel toe central. I hope she washes them regularly, ahem.

I'm glad I didn't notice that.

I did see something on the internet highlighting Ken's "package" when he was wearing the blue jocks. Can't say I'm complaining about that.

Almost everyone annoys me at tribal. There's too much face-pulling and mock shock, talking over each other, and, I don't know, it just seems like most of them aren't taking it seriously. I think they cast this season quite badly, it's all complete idiots or dullards.
The talking over each other does my head in. I was thinking about this very thing in the wee small hours at work this morning. I was listening to, moreso than watching Good Morning America and that's all they do - talk over each other and have huge inane laughs at stuff that might be amusing but not worthy of the laughing they do.

What sort of food was being hoarded? I didn't see that episode. The brief look I got last night looked like banana lollies. yes. I'd hoard those too :)

What sort of food was being hoarded? I didn't see that episode. The brief look I got last night looked like banana lollies. yes. I'd hoard those too :)

“They had these mangoes that were coated in sugar and it was immediate energy. So just before a challenge or waking up in the morning, you’re just that more energized than everyone else. Even the simplest of things like raisins or dates, just full of energy foods. That was a good treat.”

Full interview here http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/17/survivor-taylor-figgy-millennials-vs-gen-x , including the status of his relationship with Figgy (as if anyone cares). Should be spoiler-free to read until the next episode airs. Apparently the fans are thrilled that he's gone.

Ooh... wonder if Nein will play both eps?

Finally, hook us up with a tease for next week, Mr. Probst.
As close to a perfect episode as we get. Great stories, great structure, rivalries, and tons of emotion. This season is seriously cranking into high gear. It does not let down. And remember we have BACK-TO-BACK EPISODES next week and they both kick ass. So make sure DVR is set if you can’t watch live.

As close to a perfect episode as we get. Great stories, great structure, rivalries, and tons of emotion. This season is seriously cranking into high gear. It does not let down. And remember we have BACK-TO-BACK EPISODES next week and they both kick ass. So make sure DVR is set if you can’t watch live.
ow my eyes!

Nine are playing both episodes next week.

Back